Product FinderConsumer Advice

On-line Photo Developing

I'm wondering what website(s) are the best for on-line digital photo developing in terms of price, promos like free shipping, ease of use, extra features such as optional borders, etc.

I've used Winkflash for years due to their low price (6 cents for 4x6 prints), but am frustrated with lost photos in my shopping cart, the time taken to crop off 2 white edges on each of my pictures to get my manually cropped pictures in Picasa to format correctly, etc.

I just signed up each member of our family for Snapfish's 50 free prints for new members and free shipping offer that expired on 9/13, but I had to go through each picture in the crop feature of the program and eliminate a lot of them from being printed. With their 4x6 format, a lot of my pictures would have been cropped too much. Maybe if I did no cropping in Picasa to start out with I'd avoid these types of problems and time wasters, but I enjoy being able to manually crop my pictures just the way I want them. Thanks for your advice.

By Kerry Cowley from Sandy, UT

Try www.shutterfly.com

I came across them by accident last year, and used them to do our Christmas cards. They have wonderful "specials" and I plan on using them again this year. They offer just about everything for photo printing.