House and HomeProduct Reviews

Product Review: Bradford Exchange Illuminated Pictures

Do not buy any of those Bradford Exchange LED illuminated pictures! We bought a Kinkade one about 6 years ago. We never even turned the lights on that often, usually only when we had guests, all the bulbs have either burned out or are so dim that they're hardly lit at all. There's no way to get into the back of the picture (or the front for that matter) to replace the bulbs without destroying the frame, the backing, and most likely the picture itself.

The Bradford Exchange will not repair, even for a price, because they say it's not possible. So the $130 I spent was basically a waste since you can't really appreciate it without the lights. (And I see they're running closer to $180 now.) So don't waste your money on these; I know I never plan to buy another thing from the Bradford Exchange!

By Lynn Marler from Chico, CA