AdviceBeauty

Silicone Temporary Wrinkle Fillers

I am trying to locate a temporary silicone wrinkle filler for use under foundation. I saw something online that referenced using it for a severe rough rash a lady had developed on her cheek and jaw line due to allergies. It was a dermatologist who advised her to use this to cover the rough rash, but did not reference a company name who makes a product of this sort.

I have something coming up that I would like to use this for under my foundation, does anyone know of a product like this?

By Harden from Knightdale, NC

None of them work! Don't believe it. If you research on WebMD.com or even google.com read the comments. If you had hairline wrinkles, perhaps it would help conceal them. I have a friend who has purchased, I kid you not! hundreds of 'wrinkle filler, remover, reflection gel to reflect light out of the wrinkles and more promise full remedies.. She does not buy inexpensive stuff. She shops 'high end'. So I'd be careful what I put on my face; hydration might help. A night time one and a day time one. They are different. Good luck... Don't just pay attention to just me, research research research. Blessings.

PS: She does not look any different after as before.

The cosmetic you are talking about is called a mattifying gel. One brand is All Right Mattifying Gel which sells for $12 at Kohl's stores. I read about this on pg 11 of the May 3rd issue of Women's World Magazine

At the estee lauder counter we have a product called perfectionist wrinkle filler the cost is 39.50. Use it on your cleanest skin before your moisture and makeup during the day and before your night cream at night the more you use this product the better your skin will be it is a great product!