Parsley Chicken Bake
- 3/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 broiler-fryer, cut up and skinned
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
Combine first 6 ingredients in a plastic bag; shake to mix. Place 2 pieces of chicken in bag, and shake to coat. Repeat procedure with remaining chicken. Place oil in a jellyroll pan; heat at 400 degrees for 5-8 minutes or until very hot. Add chicken; bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes or until done, turning once.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.