Making Family Time Capsules

Here is my "fun project" for the entire family. I find this to be great fun, we have done this 3 or 4 times. If I am doing any sort of remodeling where we have to open a wall, I always put a "time capsule" in the wall before closing it up again.

You can use a coffee can or a zip lock bag, it just needs to be something durable and water proof. In the time capsule I put the local newspaper of the day, information about us and pictures, information about the house, information about the flowers in the yard, who our present neighbors are, some coins, and whatever you think the new owners might enjoy reading. What great fun for the whole family in selecting these items and for the future homeowners to find, maybe 100 years from now?

What a wonderful idea. Thank you

Better Living FamilyMay 10, 2012
🐛
📓
😎
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf98066465.tip.html