Jelly in Squeeze Bottles

It works really well to put your jellies into small plastic squeeze bottles. That way you can just squeeze a small amount onto your toast without the sticky mess that you often get by just scooping it out of the jars.

By Wanda from Winnipeg, Manitoba

What kind of squeeze bottle? Like honey or ketchup? This sounds like a good idea for kids who insist on making their own sandwiches! Thanks.

You don't have to transfer your jams jellies to squeeze bottles necessarily as some already come that way! Grape and strawberry come in squeeze bottles at the store. I believe Smucker's and Welch's has some....might even be raspberry too! I have been using them for years for making my kids P B & J. However if you have other flavors of jam or buy a large jar, you could save a squeeze bottle from something else and transfer. The ones that come that way have a specially designed squeeze lid that allows a nice amount to come out and you don't even have to dirty a knife to spread it!

By IMAQT (Guest Post)

IT IS ALSO MORE EXPENSIVE TO BUY IT ALREADY IN A SQUEEZE BOTTLE. WHY NOT SAVE SOME $$ AND DO IT YOUR SELF

IT DOESN'T REALLY TAKE MORE THAN A FEW MINUTES TO PLACE THE JELLY IN A SQUEEZE BOTTLE OF YOUR OWN
AND I LIKE SAVING THE MONEY TO USE ON OTHER THINGS

Another post about the squeeze jelly I'd like to add. I like a lot of the Great value brand products that Wal-Mart sells....I guess it's their own line. Anyway, yesterday I bought a 21.5 oz squeezable grape jelly in the Great Value brand and it was $1.47. I know the name brands in the squeeze bottle are much more. Of course, buying a big jar of grape jelly and putting in a recycled squeeze container might be even a better deal. I haven't figured it out but if this jelly is good, it seems like a pretty good deal to me! Just thought I'd pass on the info. If I try the jelly and we don't like it, then I'll try to remember to come back and let y'all know! This does have the big opening in the lid so dispensing it will be easy.

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceFebruary 16, 2006
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-16 11:14:22 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

AdviceFood Tips