SceneryPhotos

Scenery: Sunset (Iowa)

I took this photo while driving down the freeway in Iowa. I have not photoshopped this in any way, it is exactly as it appeared. I love this photo because of the wind turbines in the foreground. They are amazing machines and much bigger than one would think. I love sunsets, and this is a "new" favorite of mine!

By Candace

I like it too. It is a haunting look of giant machines stalking the countryside with just the right amount of color. It couldn't have been painted or photo shot any better. Thanks for sharing

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thanks so much :) It took me about 8 shots before I got one that was this clear, because we were driving down the freeway. I just had my zoom way out. I like it a lot.

Reply Like this photo? Yes