Puppy Chew Toy

Puppies are the best! That is, until you're trying to do your house work and your puppy is constantly underfoot. I have a tip that I use once in a while to gain me some peace. I take once slice of lunch meat, roll it up and stuff it into an empty water bottle with the cap off. Then I lure our puppy to a quiet corner of the house away from where I am working and let her try to get it out.

The chewing feels good on her baby teeth, which aren't big or strong enough yet to tear through the bottle. She ends of throwing it around and getting bits of meat out while I get things accomplished. It's a win-win situation!

By Brianna from Dutch Harbor, AK

Looks like you have a great dane pup! We just got ours 3 days ago and he's underfoot too! I love this idea!

Thanks!
Zeus's Mommy !

Reply Like this photo? Yes

My puppy is already too big to do this with, she crushes water bottles and then starts ripping them apart (at which point I worry that she'll accidentally eat the plastic).

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets Dogs Dog ToysSeptember 13, 2010
📓
🌻
🎂