How Long Will Vegetable Soup Keep in the Refrigerator?

Vegetable soups kept in the refrigerator will usually last about 3-4 days before they need to be used. This is a guide about how long will vegetable soup keep in the refrigerator?

How long can I keep vegetable soup in the refrigerator before it spoils?

By kaky

Answers

Best Answer

I don't keep food more than three days but the vege soup might keep five. The problem with freezing soup is that the water separates and alters the taste. If you don't mind that them you should freeze it.

Best Answer

I don't keep anything longer than three days in my fridge. By the third day is in containers in my freezer for fast meals later on. I put it in ziplocs laying flat on a baking sheet until frozen. Then I can easily lie them flat in my freezer. Don't foret to label it so you know what it is later on. =)

http://www.stilltasty.com/

The safeserve class I just took said that you could keep it up to 7 days in your ref.I would freeze it portion sized baggies and reheat as you need then you would be sure.