Pattern for 50s Cat Eye Glasses?

Where can I find a paper pattern to make 50s cat eye glasses? I want to save money and just make some foam frames to stick to my glasses. I just don't know where to find a pattern. I don't want to freehand it either. I want them to look nice and even. Thank you in advance.

By Amanda

Anonymous

Here are some eyeglass frames, including 2 cat's eyes:
www.leehansen.com/.../eyeglasses-frames.htm

By the way, here is a tip for those who are unable to afford eyeglasses. This webpage tells how to get a free eye exam and free eyeglasses and what it takes to qualify for these services.
www.askmehelpdesk.com/.../free-glasses-free-eye-exam-218963...

Search the web and if you find a picture of some frames you like, enlarge the picture to the size you want, print on regular paper and cut it out and use that as a pattern. Good Luck!

My first thought to make an easy pattern was to search for a pair in a second hand store, lay them on a piece of sturdy paper and trace around them.

I hated those types of eye glasses but had to wear them because my mom insisted they were fashionable! LOL ;-)

Crafts OtherMay 8, 2009
🌻
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf99540800.tip.html