Almond Joy Cake Recipe
This page contains an almond joy cake recipe
. An easy dessert you can make that tastes very much like an Almond Joy candy bar.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This tastes so much like an Almond Joy candy bar. Not only is it ridiculously tasty, it is equally easy. It starts with a box cake mix. If you are looking for an impressive dessert that requires rookie effort, this is it.
Total Time: About 5 minutes prep.
Yield: 12 modest pieces, 4 perfect sized ones
- 1 15.25 oz. box butter pecan cake mix, prepared as directed
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened, flaked, coconut
- 1 jar ready made milk chocolate frosting
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 2 tsp almond extract
- Prepare your cake mix as directed on box. Stir in your chocolate chips, coconut, and almond extract. Bake as directed.
- When your cake is somewhat cool, frost and top with your chopped almonds.
January 12, 20150 found this helpful
That looks delicious! And so easy, too. Gonna have to make that soon. Thanks!
January 13, 20150 found this helpful
Yummy and easy.
January 15, 20150 found this helpful
I love those. Gotta make this!
Read More Comments
January 16, 20150 found this helpful
Ok, you had me at almond joy...
In This Guide