Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

I need help coming up with cute ways to ask your boyfriend to Sadie's.

By Pam from East Compton

Answers:

Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

Dress up the way the comic of Sadie Hawkins appeared and wear puffy sleeves, clod hopper shoes, skirt to the ankles and a string of beads with hair piled on top of head sticking straight up and bangs. She was the homeliest character Al Capp created in Lil Abner. It was the second gun shot that got the girls to run after the boys in hot pursuit to catch and marry. The girl's ugly shoes were used to stomp on the boy's feet to hopefully slow 'em down. (10/26/2009)

By Lorelei

Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

I'm a sophomore and the guy I'm asking is a senior, so we don't really have any classes together. Luckily we have the same lunch period. What I'm planning to do is talk to the lunch ladies before the lunch period, and ask them to give him a piece of paper saying, "Will you go to Sadies with me?" instead of his change. Then I'll be standing right outside of the door, smiling waiting for an answer. (11/19/2009)

By asdfasdf

a girl in a formal dress
Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins
Asking for a Raise
Asking for a Raise
A girl with her prom date.
Asking a Guy to Prom
Homecoming Couple
Asking a Girl to Homecoming
female hand shaving legs
Asking Your Parents to Let You Shave
🎉
🎄