Asking a Boy to a Valentine's Dance

Ideas to ask a boy to a Valentine's dance?

Lynnzie from Greenbillow, Germany

Asking a Boy to a Valentine's Dance

Well, today is my Valentine's day dance. I didn't ask the boy to the dance, but I wanted to go with him. I started a conversation with him and then I finally brought up, " So, who are you going to the dance with?" He responded by saying " I don't know yet. " I said that I didn't either. I also told him that since we both don't have dates to the dance maybe we should go together. So, it was just my luck that he said " that would be nice " I can't wait until the dance tonight! (02/15/2008)

By Jasmine

Asking a Boy to a Valentine's Dance
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
How to Belly Dance, Beautiful Bealldancer
How to Belly Dance