Asking a Boy to a Valentine's Dance

Ideas to ask a boy to a Valentine's dance?

Lynnzie from Greenbillow, Germany

Answers:

Asking a Boy to a Valentine's Dance

Well, today is my Valentine's day dance. I didn't ask the boy to the dance, but I wanted to go with him. I started a conversation with him and then I finally brought up, " So, who are you going to the dance with?" He responded by saying " I don't know yet. " I said that I didn't either. I also told him that since we both don't have dates to the dance maybe we should go together. So, it was just my luck that he said " that would be nice " I can't wait until the dance tonight! (02/15/2008)

By Jasmine

Asking a Boy to a Valentine's Dance
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
a girl in a formal dress
Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins
How to Belly Dance, Beautiful Bealldancer
How to Belly Dance
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 18, 2017 at 12:36:46 AM on 10.0.0.33 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.