Autumn Rose

Photo Description
I've posted pictures of roses from this bush, before. You'll find one of them here.

Consider Growing Single Roses

If you checked the link, you will see that the only similarity of the two, is that they both are single. While the linked rose is a true deep pink, as you can see, the rose pictured here is a brilliant yellow with petal tips of pink.

I've no knowledge as to why the vast difference in the two roses. I am open to suggestions. Playboy is not a multi color rose. Maybe the cooler temperatures or shorter daylight hours? Catherine? Whatever the reason, I love them equally and am glad to have this life form existing in my garden.

Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose Photos
Photos GardenNovember 28, 2016
Red Climbing Roses
Transplanting a Climbing Rose Plant
ripening rose hips
Health Benefits of Rose Hips
Autumn Leaves Jar Candle Holder
Making an Autumn Leaves Jar Candle Holder
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 8, 2017 at 7:22:36 AM on 10.0.0.160 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.