Bead and Fabric Necklace

Vote for this contest contender!

I wanted to make a fun necklace with scrap fabric, a bunch of beads I had laying around, alongside with some beads I made out of cornstarch awhile back.

Choose a piece of fabric as long as you'd like your necklace. Keep in mind you will be tying a bow to fasten it. I used the lining to an old skirt.

Total Time: 45 minutes

Yield: 1 necklace

Link: Here is a link to the Cornstarch Beads on ThriftyFun.

1. Fold the fabric strip in half before sewing and make sure it will be wide enough for your big beads to pop in after sewed shut. Sew up the side.
  2. Push your chopstick in to assist turning the fabric inside out.
  3. String your first exterior bead. This will be your stopper for when you start popping in the interior beads.
  4. Ad
  5. Put your first bead or marble inside the bag.
  6. Continue by alternating beads, exterior then interior, until you reach your desired length.
  7. Related Content(article continues below)
  8. Sew up the ends of the necklace.

Crafts JewelryJanuary 11, 2017
Making an Easy Bead Pendant
Making an Easy Bead Pendant
Making a Washer Lariat Necklace
Making a Washer Lariat Necklace
Getting Knots Out of a Gold Chain
Getting Knots Out of a Gold Chain
beads
Making Tri-Bead Keychains
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 3:24:51 PM on 10.0.0.74 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.