Making a Beaded Clothespin Spring Necklace
Save the springs from clothespins used in other craft projects to make this unique necklace. This is a guide about making a beaded clothespin spring necklace
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read 6 Comments
If you are using wooden pegs in your craft projects, don't throw the springs away because with beads threaded on them they can be used for jewelry making.
- 3 wooden pegs
- 15 large holed beads
- fine cord
- Remove the springs from the pegs by twisting them.
- Don't throw the wooden parts away, they can be used for other crafts.
- Pull the ends of the springs apart.
- Add five beads to each, or more, or less if your beads are smaller or larger.
- Thread the springs onto the cord.
Related Content(article continues below)
- If the cord is long enough you can simply knot it, otherwise, tie a fastener to each end.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 2:47:28 PM on 10.0.2.62 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us