Best Aerobics CDs

I'm turning to the ThriftyFun community for information because we have such a wide range of people in all shapes, sizes and ages. I want to buy some aerobics CDs, however there are so many on the market to choose from. I want to tone up in time for my son's graduation from college next May. I'm seeking recommendations on what has worked for others and where to buy.

Thank you, everybody.

By Louise

There are lot aerobics cd now available in online store try to find it there. I know that you can find it. Good Luck.

I like Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and billy blanks tae bo (cardio circuit 1). They are less than 30 minutes and they are pretty tough. They seem impossible the first time but can be done as long as you don't have injuries and they give good results if you stick with them. If it seems too hard, do every other repetition on the harder sections. I can't do Jillian Michaels every day because my arms get too sore, I alternate with running and tae bo.

I got mine on for pretty cheap. I've noticed stores don't carry cardio circuit 1 and I've only seen 30 day shred a few times. The other Jillian Michaels video that I've tried is 'banish fat boost metabolism' which is really good but it's an hour long and it's not quite as intense (less workout for your time) although it is also very difficult.

Good luck!

I am a huge fan of Gilad Janlowicz's Bodies in Motion. It is on TV if you have satellite or extended cable, but he also has DVDs available. Youtube has a lot of his videos as well. It was the best workout ever back when I was younger!

Correction...last name is spelled Janklowicz

I have a great "walking" video called "Walk Away the Pounds" with Leslie Sansone. It's a four in one video with a l, 2, 3 and four mile walk. You can start off gently if you are out of shape or "elderly", like me, or go straight for the 4 mile super challenge. I found mine at a local Meijer store, but I'm sure you could Google Leslie Sansone and find it on line. I bought mine for $l0.99. Good luck and enjoy the wedding.

Health & Beauty Fitness ExerciseJune 16, 2011
CD Spinner Top
Crafts Using CDs
Storing CDs
Storing CDs and DVDs
CD Spinner Top
Making CD Spinners
Uses for CDs
Uses for CDs