Birthday Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend

Finding the perfect gift for someone you care about can be a challenge. This guide contains birthday gift ideas for a boyfriend.

Woman giving her boyfriend a gift.
Filter Sort

Question: Inexpensive Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

By jenny 1

My boyfriend is turning 18 in a couple of days and I haven't gotten him anything. The fact is I don't have the means to get him something nice. I do however, own something I think could be a gift. It's a solid glass which has a motorcycle made out of air in it. He likes cars and bikes so is this a good gift? I'm not so sure of this gift because a couple of our friends have seen it in my home before. Oops. Please help.

By Jenny from Varna, Bularia

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answers

By Mary 82 95 Flag

Jenny! If I were an 18 year old guy, I would love that as a gift and just the idea that you would like him to have something of yours, is so-o-o sweet. And who cares that some of your friends saw it.The only thing that matters is that you would like him to have it. So I vote, tie a ribbon on it and give it to him. I bet in 20 years, he'll still have it!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Lisa 2 656 Flag

Kate Middleton doesn't mind that Prince William gave her his mom's ring, and the whole world knows that it's not new. That makes it sentimental. If you think he'll like it, go for it! If he's the right kind of guy, he won't mind even if he knows it was already yours.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

I think that if he is into cycles, this would be a good gift. I agree with the others, the fact that it was yours makes it sentimental, you are parting with something that you liked, to give it to him.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Birthday Gift Ideas for 17 Year Old Boyfriend

By BaseballFan23 1 1

My boyfriend is turning 17 in five days. I have no idea what to get him for his birthday! Any suggestions?

By BaseballFan23 from Buckeye, AZ

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answers

By tori 2 Flag

Um. Get him something from one of his favorite stores. Also think about what he is into. If it's sports get him something for one of his favorite teams. If he's into anything else then get him something related to that. If you want to get him something personalized make him a silly scrapbook of your pictures, or if he wouldn't like that you should get him a dog tag with your names on it. Whatever it is if it's from you he'll love it. So be creative, and think about him. I hope I helped.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Veronica 10 114 Flag

Food! Snacks, pizza, dessert of the month (1 dessert every month), a giant cake all for him.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Gift Ideas for Boyfriend's 18th Birthday

My boyfriend's 18th birthday is July 1st. I don't have a clue what to get him that is affordable. My budget is very limited; I am 14. I want to get him something nice. He is a very quiet guy if that helps! Please answer.

By Leah N.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answers

By Lorraine Thibodeau D. 11 Flag

I have a grandson who just turned 17 and what he wanted most was a gift card for Subway or for the movies.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Carol Swanson 36 226 Flag

Your 18 year old boyfriend is an adult. He is too old for you!

Whatever you decide to get him for his birthday should be something homemade or thoughtful. These are always the best gifts. Don't spend money on him. Its his job to spend money on you!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 16th Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

By keni 1

My boyfriend and I have been dating on and off for 2 1/2 years. We are both turning 16 this month and also our one year anniversary is this month. Our families are close. I have gotten him lots of gifts before, but I am stumped. What should I get him? or do with him. He is a varsity football player if that's any help.

By Keni

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answers

By sissy 2 14 Flag

How about a gift card from where ever he hangs out after school or practice? Our boys go to Mickey D's or Sonic.

Good Luck!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Mindy 12 5 Flag

Is he getting a car? You could get him a stereo or something else for it if he is getting one. Do you have an amusement park nearby or are there any concerts or sporting events coming to your area? That would be something fun the both of you could do together. Or if you're short on money you could always make him dinner or a picnic. Good luck and Happy Birthday to you both!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By lees75 12 Flag

Browse for unusual holidays that correspond to the date, and celebrate an unusual theme this year.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Gift Ideas for Boyfriend's Birthday

By teslaann 1

I'm really stressed because my boyfriend's birthday is in 2 days (he's turning 20) and I don't really know what to do for him! We have been together for almost 6 months and we've been best friends for about 4-5 years. I just don't know what to make or buy him. I recently moved to a different state so we're farther apart than we've ever been. I'm thinking of making a CD with both of our favorite songs on it or a jar filled with different messages. The only thing about that is I just started working and when I get off I usually go home and go to sleep. What is something that I can buy that my boyfriend would love? I'm struggling on this so please help me!

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Luann DeLuca 5 65 Flag

From your post, I gather you and your boyfriend are both working. Here is a nice little idea, which I did for my boyfriend at the time - had a dish garden of various cacti delivered to his workplace with a Happy Birthday balloon (bonsais are very popular now and easy to maintain). My bf was blown away by such an original idea, and was thrilled. He kept the garden for years at his job. Your boyfriend is out of state, and what a lovely reminder of you whenever he sees the gift you sent. People need to get over the outdated notion that men do not like such things. False! We aren't talking 2 dozen red roses in a huge showy vase draped in white lace, but a dish garden. It's thoughtful present.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Birthday Gift Ideas for 18 Year Old Boyfriend

By ???<3 1

My boyfriend is turning 18 on February 25th. We have been going out for 3 months so far, it will be 4 soon. He's into emo, screamo, goth, paintball guns, and knives, but also has a soft side. I am not sure what to get him for his bday? He has asked me to marry him and we're very serious, but I can't think of anything to get him. Any ideas?

By ? from NY

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By Wendy 12 22 Flag

Have you considered either buying him a gift certificate from his favourite store, so that he can choose what he'd really like & maybe add it towards any other gifts of cash that he may receive. Otherwise, go into the store & ask for suggestions, but make sure that he can change what you buy him, if he already owns what you've brought, or needs something else more. A really nice photo of yourself would also be much appreciated, for a frame on his desk, or wall & a small one for his wallet that he can 'show off' to his mates. :-) Men are romantic! lol.

Good Luck.

Cheers,

Wendy

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

I need suggestions for what to gift my boyfriend this year as he is turning 20. He loves music. That is all that I know about him and I have a collection of his pictures. Can you suggest to me what to do? Please.

By Perrie

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By weinerdog41 34 189 Flag

If that's all you know about him, then I don't think it's appropriate to give him a gift at all. He may think you're rushing things a bit.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 17th Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

By jamielewish 1

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 4 months and his birthday is coming up. He will be turning 17. I have absolutely no idea what to get him. He's a drummer and doesn't have a favorite band and doesn't like sports. And he told me not to get him anything, but I am.

By Jamie H.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By Sally 16 222 Flag

A gift certificate to music store with good percussion department. If you choose to buy him sticks, be sure to get the right wood and size.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 3 months. I am 16 and he will turn 18 on Christmas and I already know what I'm going to get him for Christmas, but not for his birthday. He says "whatever you get me I will be happy with." Well what if I get him something he already has? or don't want/like? We are totally different. I am a country girl and he ain't. So that's kinda what's got me stuck about what to get him. I wanna get it during Black Friday. So please help me.

By Gracie

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Shorya B. 1 Flag

Hi,

Don't worry, I think you are more in a confusing state as it is found in many people that for planning gifts they just get confused.

Anyways their are three ways you can search for gifts for him:

1. Find a gift that you think he never had.

2. Find a gift that suits his interest & hobbies. (best way)

3. Find a gift that he already have but need to be replaced.(i.e. if he have wallet that is too old then replace it with a brand new wallet, so same way you can replace his old things with brand new.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Birthday Gifts for 18 Year Old Boyfriend

I've been on and off with my boyfriend since last June. We're pretty serious and have plans for the future already. He turns 18 on October 17th. What do I get him? He's a country boy, he likes fishing, hunting, and things like that. He didn't let me get him a gift last year but I want to surprise him this year. Any ideas?

By Becca from Virginia Beach, VA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By glimmer62 4 70 Flag

My Dad's a hunter & fisherman, got him an LLBean leatherman a few years ago, he keeps it on him all the time. Its several tools in one. Get one in the mid price range $30.

Or get a journal to keep track of what he catches...

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 18th Birthday Present for My Boyfriend

I'm 15 and I've been going out with my boyfriend now for 7 months and in 2 months time my boyfriend is having his 18th birthday. I have no idea what to get him. He is a lovely amazing lad and I love him loads. Please help.

By Catrin W

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Sandi/Poor But Proud 466 2,132 Flag

If you can afford it, a nice portrait of you would be loved. However, be careful. He is not an adult till his birthday, then things between you might be a bit "dicey" with your relationship. Good luck.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Birthday Gift Idea for Boyfriend

My boyfriend's birthday is on May 30th, long time away, I know. But I'm already trying to figure out what to get him. We've been dating for 15 months now, and I want to give him something not too expensive, but something that he will like. Any suggestions?

By Elisabeth R.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Saber Alexander 9 75 Flag

You can also try gift certificates to itunes or the like - or farmville if he plays that, or similar online games.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 16 months now and his 18th birthday is in 17 days. I have no idea what to get him. He's a football player and really into sports. He could care less about clothes and doesn't wear watches or hats. I've already gotten him a sweatshirt and sneakers in the past so I'm stuck!

By Haley

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Lelia Jo Cordell 51 1,936 Flag

I'm with Engthrjean. I'd get him a Sports Illustrated subscription. Most tickets to sporting events cost the earth! If he likes reading about his fave team or player, maybe a biography, autobiography or memoir?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Useful Gift Ideas For Boyfriend

By Jessi 1

My boyfriend is turning 27 in May and I want to get him something that would be useful to him. He loves cars and airplanes and is going to be going to school for mechanics in the fall.

By Jessi from NY

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Grandma J 54 1,040 Flag

Cut the frilly things out. The school should be able to get you a list of what will be required, and the name of a vendor you could use. (Sears has a lifetime warranty, SNAP-ON supposed to have best quality, but no lifetime warrenty). 1 son did a 4 year auto tech/body college, 1 a 2 year auto body program. Tool boxes don't have to be the most expensive as most students buy different ones after they graduate. They have to lock. My boys did Sears tools, and if they break 15 years down the road, they are warranties. You can expect to pay about $700 and up for tools/box. Don't feed into the $2000 set up. Cute colored chests covered in grease still holds the same as the $400 chest, same work (hey, holds the tools--what more do you need!)

So check that school list and find something you can afford or get a gift card from the vendor.

Vendors come to the school and sell products to the students (and parents who pay for them) and say they give great package prices. Take time to add them up, don't buy more than required on your list at first.

My kids got scholarships independent of the college which then they could use on tools, boots, safety glasses, etc. All required.

Mom who has been there twice. Eldest took 2 smashed Saturn, made 1 brand new road ready car.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

By avyana_02 1

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a month and 3 and half weeks. His birthday is coming up, but I have absolutely no idea what I should get him, because he doesn't really talk about things he likes often. I didn't want to just ask him and then he knows what I am getting him. I have no idea what to do.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

Bake him some cookies or bake a birthday cake for him. You might treat him to a concert in your area. Take him out for dinner to a place that is special and a little more expensive than your usual places-- a nice steakhouse or sushi place or something like that.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

My boyfriend is turning 18 on February 28th. Every time I ask what he wants, he says nothing. Please help!

By Raylena

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By jean leiner 15 411 Flag

Give him a memory/experience. If he has an interest or hobby, say classic cars, take him to a car show. Give him a magazine subscription that reflects his interest. He'll think of you every month for a year.. If he's a sports fan, could you get him tickets for a game? If you have a lot of photos of the two of you, make him a memory book/album. My daughter's boyfriend is a fisherman, and she took him to an outdoor/hunting/fishing show, and out to dinner for his birthday. Hope these suggestions are helpful.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Boyfriend's 18th Birthday Gift Ideas

My boyfriend's 18th birthday is coming up, I have no idea what I should get. He is in the Army, he loves to hunt, fish, he plays video games sometimes, he likes Penn state and the Steelers. He does so many things for other people and I just wanna get him something amazing. We have only been together for 4 months, but have gotten to know each other so well. I'm just stuck on what to get him. Any suggestions?

By Tiffany L

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Gage M. 1 Flag

I have a boyfriend that sounds a lot like yours :) Slightly country but is diverse and gets along with all kinds of people. For his first birthday I got him a pocket knife with his initials carved into it. Surprisingly inexpensive! I got it from PersonalCreations.com I also made him a tie blanket. You could get one with a Penn State logo on it? hope these help!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Okay so my boyfriend is turning 15, and we've only been going out for 6 months, but are really serious. He's into bands and music, but already has an iPod and everything, and we're already going to a concert for his birthday (sponsored by his parents). He doesn't like sports, kinda likes video games, and loves Game of Thrones. I'm going to make him dinner and take him out, but I need a really good gift (or collection of little things) as well! Thanks.

By Sarah J.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By melinda 1 21 Flag

He likes game of thrones, so that is your answer, look for game of thrones items :) This also shows him you pay attention to his interests.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Gift Ideas for Boyfriend's 16th Birthday

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 4 months now, and he's turning 16 soon. He really loves soccer. I have no idea what to get him, I'm looking for something creative and not too expensive. We also have a lot of pictures together but I don't know what I would do. Please help.

By lmj

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By bekah_da_dancer 1 Flag

I think you should use the pictures you like and make them into a collage and maybe make it into a shape of a soccer ball or a heart or something.. Or you could get him a soccer ball and right with sharpie sweet things or short love quotes:-)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By tiffanyoriordan123 1

It's not his birthday yet, but I don't know what to get him. He doesn't like bracelets or chains. He's interested in dogs, but his mam will kill me if I get him a dog. He has like 5 of his own. We've been together a year and I don't know what to get him. Please help.

By Tiffany

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Carolyn C. Cooke 19 222 Flag

With five dogs, how about a PetSmart (or such) gift card, done up in a fancy small box with ribbon and a cute/funny card?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Gift Ideas for Boyfriend's 17th Birthday

I have been with my boyfriend for just over 2 years now and it's his 17th birthday next month. He's really into Italian designers and sports cars, has a moped and is about to get his first car.

I got him a sportscar experience last year where you could go in a Ferrari on a racecourse and he never used it so experience days are a big no. He hates funny or humorous gifts.

By M.B from southwest England

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

Well, I think if he didn't bother to use the experience you got him, which I think was a wonderfully imaginative gift, I wouldn't bother giving him something all that memorable. Buy him a sweater. If he doesn't like that and doesn't wear it, it can at least be donated to a charity where it will be given to someone who will appreciate it. And don't make it some horribly expensive gift. Not necessary. Or, give him a book that you think he might like (be sure it is one you would like to read!)

I'm sorry if I sound somewhat unimaginative, but I am so flabbergasted that he wouldn't bother to use last year's gift, that I don't think that you should waste too much time on the process (He should be glad you don't get him socks).

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Gift Ideas for Boyfriend's 22nd Birthday

I need to surprise my boyfriend with something from the heart, but I don't know what to do or get him. He has never had a birthday party, so I'm already planning one of those, but presents wise, I don't know what to do. Help!

By Anastasia M.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

Do you have a lot of photos of the both of you? If so, a photo book or scrapbook with photos might be nice. It would show that you had been thinking of him, and put in some effort. I always liked to buy my boyfriends something to wear, like a sweater or a shirt, as often men have no taste at all, and could use a little zip in their wardrobe. Also, they will think of you when they wear the item, and when you notice that they wore it, and make a fuss, they will feel special, as will you, of course!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

My boyfriend is Muslim so he doesn't celebrate Christmas; however, his birthday is on December 26. We have been dating for 2 years and he always gets me presents, just because. He is a soccer player and he's in college. I don't know what to get him! I want something cute, but at the same time something he could use every day. Please help.

By Becca

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Madeleine H. 1 Flag

Get him a soccer ball and write cute notes all over it in sharpie.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

I plan to buy a gift for my lover's 22nd birthday and I also plan to present 22 gifts to him. Any ideas for the 22 gifts?

By Dhivya

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By annelle snyder 13 14 Flag

I did this for my son's 30th birthday... among the gifts: 30 quarters, $30 gift card, 30 first class stamps, a handmade gift certificate for 30 minutes of cleaning, and 30 mini-Kit-Kat bars (his favorite). I'm sure you'll come up with many others... think about his favorite things and activities - whether leisure or work related - serious or funny. I wrapped each item individually, then put them all in a box and wrapped that too. It was a big hit!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

We have been dating for 11 months and he likes games, sports, and hanging out with me a lot, but I have no clue what get him for his birthday. Please help me.

By Sabrina D. from Lacey, WA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Quinnifer 3 3 Flag

Well whenever I have trouble thinking about what to get my boyfriend I ask my self two things: "is there some activity that we can do together?" ( like going to a sports game),and second is "has he been talking about some interests recently?" ( for example, my boyfriend likes Dungeons and Dragons and was complaining how his books for it are the older additions, so I got him a couple of the newer additions). Personally I think taking him out to an activity is the best gift, because its the gift of a good experience!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4years and in a few months he's turning 18. I want to give him 18 awesome presents. There are no issues with my budget. We both are of same age and on my birthday he gifted me a brand new Apple iPhone. So I also want something huge and amazing for him. He's quite different and likes new new things. His taste is very different from mine and I really don't know what to do because I'm scared whether he'll like my presents or not? Please help.

By from Delhi, India

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By jennifer_perez0829 1 Flag

What's your budget? If it's less than 600 you can get him an iwatch that will accompany his iPhone.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Gift for Boyfriend's Birthday

I been with my handsome, black boyfriend for almost 4 years. He's turning 35. He is a basketball coach. I what to give him something special. Any clue?

By Gisy from El Centro, CA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Caseye 34 205 Flag

How about an album with photos from the last 4 years; either photos of the 2 of you, or photos from the various teams/athletes he's coached along with "leadership" or "coaching" sayings to support all he's done for his teams.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Gift for Boyfriend's 18th Birthday

My boyfriend is turning 18 on September 14. He is a total redneck. I have no idea what to get him. My budget is kind of low. Please help!

By Kelli from Saginaw, MI

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By mom63 1 19 Flag

How about a hat that holds a can on either side with a straw that goes into his mouth. I think you get them at at a gag gift store like spencers along with a gas station gift card.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By nealalexis2 1

My boyfriend and I have been together over 9 months. He is turning 18 in a few days and I still am not sure what to do or get for him. I want to make a scrapbook or collage of all our memories, but still can't decide. He plays tennis and enjoys playing golf. I've already done the gift card idea for Christmas and don't want to do that again. I want to show that I've really tried on his gift. Any suggestions?

By Lexy N.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Dena Roberts 35 491 Flag

A scrap book or collage is not something he will hang on to if you break up. I would suggest taking him to a driving range and buying him a bucket of balls to go with the new driver you get him for his birthday gift. He will keep the driver forever!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

It's my boyfriend's birthday in 5 days. We have been dating for 10 months now, and I have no idea what to get him. I was thinking of a cologne, or a Snaget him snapback, or a necklace like them manly ones. I'm so stuck and have no idea. Someone please suggest something. He is turning 17 and I wanna get him something he can keep in memory, like something cute. Please help me, I'm in need.

By Sophia

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Marg 16 435 Flag

How about a framed photograph of the two of you?

Marg from England.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Gift Ideas for Boyfriend's 16th Bday

I have a boyfriend and I love him so much. He means everything to me; he is my everything. We have been in a relationship for the last 5 months. On December 29th, he is going to celebrate his birthday. I am totally blank on what to gift him on his bday. I want it to be something that is memorable and shows how crazy I am for him.

By Kitty from mumbai

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Beth 64 Flag

Since it's his 16th, how about a key chain. Sounds weird, but they make some nice one's and you can find one that matches your relationship. Or maybe an electronic photo frame with pics of the 2 of you.

Other than that you may think about what is important to him - sports, gaming, etc and get him something relating to that. Let him know you care about what he cares about.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 7 months now and his birthday is January 25th. I don't know what to get him, he likes rock, hard rock, wrestling, and art, but he isn't really into sports. He keeps telling me he has what he wants and that's me. Please help me:)

By Cheyenne G

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Suntydt 75 877 Flag

Get him a CD of music played at wrestling matches... if such a thing exists. You said he likes hard rock, is he familiar with Van Canto? That is a popular European somewhat hard rock band. Get him one of their CDs.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

What should I get my boyfriend for his 18th birthday?

By Rachel

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Sandi/Poor But Proud 466 2,132 Flag

Have someone you know take a lovely photo of you and either make or buy a nice frame. There is nothing more personal and appreciated. I hope you both have a wonderful "Coming of Age" party.

PBP

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

It is nearly my boyfriend's birthday. I want to give him a special present, but I don't know what I should give him on that day. He is a lecturer.

By Kimly from Cambodia

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Suntydt 75 877 Flag

Well depending on how old he is, being a lecturer I will assume he is at least in his 20's if not older, why not get him a recorder so he can record his lectures? It is a bit pricey but it is very high end, take a look at the H2 Handy Recorder by ZOOM. It allows for mono and stereo recording. It can be hooked up to a system as a standalone microphone as well. It has a USB interface to trasfer recordings from the H2 directly to your PC for editing or recording to CD. It isn't real expensive but it may be more than you were thinking about paying for a gift. But that is for you to decide.

The cheapest place I found to order one was here https://secure.bhphotovideo.com/c/s ... t=zoh2&N=0&InitialSearch=yes (that is a search result page for zoh2(model number))

I just bought one a little over a month ago. A recorder would allow him to record any lecture and provide it to people who couldn't attend. It would also allow him to listen to his own lecture and take notes about things that could use improvement/clarity.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Moulina 1

What can I gift to my close one on his birthday?

By Moulina from kol

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By jean leiner 15 411 Flag

Try giving him an experience to become a shared memory. Take him to a performance, a concert, a museum, an auto race. (Any place that he would be interested in going) If you can, take a lot of photos, and make a memory album to share.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Birthday Gift For My Boyfriend

I have been dating this amazing guy named Cruz for awhile, but I have no idea what to get him for a birthday present. I've known him for 2 years. He is really into 4 wheeling and dirt bike riding. He loves to fish and hunt. He is not into video games, but he loves movies. We have already been to the movies and roller skating on dates. I'm planing on packing a picnic lunch and taking it over to our "secret spot" which sounds like we do bad stuff, but it is nothing like that. It's just where we go to get away from everyone. But I still don't have a present. He loves my cooking and spends almost every weekend with me and is basically my best friend. I want to do something that gives him some space from me, like something with his friends, but I also want to get him something that involves me in it to. Please help. Thanks!

By Danielle

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Birthday Gift for My Boyfriend

I really need your help. I'm studying in China and my boyfrnd is in India. We have been in love for the last year and 2 months. His birthday is on February 20th. I have no idea what I should give him. Last year I gifted a shirt for him with the help of one of his best friends. I really wish to give him something different this time. Something that he never expected from me. He loves music and traveling. Do you have any suggestions?

By Heya

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Ok, so my boyfriend is turning 18 December 11th, and I have no clue what to get him. He's into Magic the Gathering, Papa Roach music, and is on the wrestling team.

By ScarlettFoxtrot

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

My boyfriend is turning 17 in 12 days and he likes to play football. What can I get him for his birthday? He's a really sporty guy with a great personality that's always by my side!

By Jay

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Birthday Gift for 19 Year Old Boyfriend

By Derby G. 1

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2yrs now and his birthday is coming up soon. I don't know what to get him coz it's hard to figure out what he wants, though he really loves football.

By Derby G.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Birthday Present for Boyfriend

So, my boyfriend's birthday is coming up in about three months. He's turning seventeen, and I want to make it special. But, I really have no idea what to get him. He loves to take pictures, bike to beaches, and play the drums and guitar. What should I get him?

By Emily H.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

My old boyfriend of 5 months will be 18 in some days to come and I do not know what to get for him 'cause he seems to have everything. He loves basketball very much and his favorite team is Miami Heat. I thought of perfume or body spray, but he has a lot. I'm so confused please help. I need something that isn't so expensive.

By Raelyn

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Gift Idea for My Boyfriend's 18th Birthday

I really need your help. My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 5 months. His 18th birthday is in two weeks and I don't know what to get him. He's really into music and he plays a guitar.

By Danielle

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

I'm struggling with a big problem and I need help! That is, what to get for my boyfriend for his seventeenth birthday. He got me nail polish for my birthday and I use it always, but now it is his birthday coming up and I still don't know what to get him. He has had really bad birthdays and I really wanna make this one special for him, he likes anime, games, dub step, and all that kind of stuff so if you guys could help me I would be extremely thankful. :)

By Siobhan H.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

My boyfriend of 2 years is 17 on April 14. And I have no clue what to get him. He loves baseball and hunting and fishing! But it's harder to put together a gift than you think. He has everything and never tells me what he wants. I just need help.

By Samantha

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: A Gift for My Boyfriend

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months now. His birthday is coming and I'm confused on what to get him. He's turning 23 and he loves photography, wrestling, music, and traveling. He also seems interested in couple stuff (couple shirts, couple rings, etc.). So what would be a good gift for him?

By Rose A.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Birthday Present for My Boyfriend

My boyfriend likes music, yet he doesn't like to go with the crowd. What should I get him for his birthday?

By Vivian A

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

My boyfriend turns 17 on Valentine's Day and I have no clue what too get him. He's not really into sports, but he does love music and loves iPods, etc. I want too get him something unique.

By Jennifer L.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

By Angel22 1

My boyfriend turns 18 in 10 days. He really likes tools and loves to work on things. Should I get him a tool box or what?

By Angel22 from Wichita, KS

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Gift Idea for Boyfriend's 20th Birthday

My boyfriend, of a year and a half, will celebrate his birthday on December 28, right after Christmas! I've been having enough trouble trying to figure out a Christmas gift (which I still haven't figured out), and I need ideas or gift ideas to do for his birthday.

My boyfriend is someone who has everything. He has over 20 hats and shoes, too many clothes to count, and he has every game system (even PS4). As for jewelry he likes gold chains that cost more than $3000, which is just a little too much. My budget is about 1100, for the whole birthday, but that's not a fixed price. He doesn't care for clubbing or dinners, but more exciting things. I have already bought us Leaf's tickets for a week before his birthday. If anyone has some suggestions, let me know. I would greatly appreciate it!

By Jaime K.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 3 years now. This will be our 4th birthday and Christmas together. He literally has everything he's ever asked for and I'm really stuck on what to get him. He fourwheels, has a Jeep, likes hunting, fishing, and country. The only problem is in these last 3 years I've slowly run out of things to get him. It's his 18th birthday so I want to get him something nice, but he is really picky. I need help!

By Taylor F.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

I need to find something to buy my boyfriend. It's our first year spending birthdays together and I can't think of something great. Please help. He loves cars, burnouts, and games, It's in a week.

By Mckenzie

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 18 Year Old Boyfriend's Birthday Gift Ideas

My boyfriend is really into acting and directing. He loves all this film making stuff. For his birthday, I'm sunk. I plan on surprising him this Friday and show up in his town! But for presents idk what to do.

By Bri N.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

My boyfriend is turning 18 in a couple days, but I don't know what to get him. He's black and loves football and basketball!

By Wally

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Birthday Gift Idea for 5th Grade Boy

By granniestew 3

I need to buy gifts for a nephew who is going to the 5th grade in the fall. I would like to buy something that is educational. No video games nor books which I always give him. He loves sports! Thanks for your help! What is an interesting birthday gift for a 5th grade boy?

By Grannie

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Load More
      Holidays and Parties Gifts BirthdayJuly 24, 2013
      ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
      Boyfriend and Girlfriend
      Locating an Old Boyfriend
      boyfriend and girlfriend
      Gift Ideas for Boyfriend's 19th Birthday
      Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
      Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
      Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
      Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
      © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 10:53:51 AM on 10.0.1.78 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesQuestions
      NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
      Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
      BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
      CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings