Black Marks on Walls

I have black marks on my painted walls from various furniture items that have knocked or scraped against it. Does any one have any suggestions?

Jayme

Answers:

Black Marks on Walls

Have you tried the Mister Clean Magic Eraser? I have a feeling it might work. Good Luck. (04/05/2005)

By Pat5617

Black Marks on Walls

I had red crayon on my wall one time. I used baby wipes and sprinkled baking soda on it and scrubbed the walls. Took the crayon right off and the black smudges. It is a little messy but nothing the vacuum can't handle. (04/07/2005)

By annxdrew

Black Marks on Walls

I have used Mr. Eraser for various marks on my walls and although it did take the marks off I was left with a shiny spot in it's place. (01/22/2006)

Black Marks on Walls
White Walls
Removing Scuff Marks on Walls
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
A pregnant woman rubbing cream in her belly to prevent stretch marks.
Preventing Stretch Marks
🎉
🎄