Black Marks on Walls

I have black marks on my painted walls from various furniture items that have knocked or scraped against it. Does any one have any suggestions?

Black Marks on Walls

Have you tried the Mister Clean Magic Eraser? I have a feeling it might work. Good Luck. (04/05/2005)

By Pat5617

Black Marks on Walls

I had red crayon on my wall one time. I used baby wipes and sprinkled baking soda on it and scrubbed the walls. Took the crayon right off and the black smudges. It is a little messy but nothing the vacuum can't handle. (04/07/2005)

By annxdrew

Black Marks on Walls

I have used Mr. Eraser for various marks on my walls and although it did take the marks off I was left with a shiny spot in it's place. (01/22/2006)

Black Marks on Walls
White Walls
Removing Scuff Marks on Walls
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
A pregnant woman rubbing cream in her belly to prevent stretch marks.
Preventing Stretch Marks
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 7:59:08 AM on in 915 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.