Blueberry Stain on Clothing

How can I remove fresh blueberry stain from cotton material?

Charlene from MS

Answers:

Blueberry Stain on Clothing

I recently tried a stain remover recommended by a co-worker. Brand new ruined blouse. Got melted butter and cheese on it at a pizza buffet. I had tried the spray removers 6-7 times with no luck. This stuff took it out the first try. It also removed a very dark stain from one of the light colored chairs in the office. It is called M-30. It comes in a small container like some of the hand cleaners. I found it at Dollar General. (06/16/2008)

By MurphTheJo.

Blueberry Stain on Clothing

My 8 month old daughter spit up blueberry baby food on my new white cotton shorts. I tried the vinegar and boiling water, and was a little concerned when the stain had not come out by scrubbing it with the vinegar, but was amazed to watch it disappear as I poured the water on it. Very cool. (07/08/2008)

By Sarah B.

Blueberry Stain on Clothing

The typical pre-wash products usually do it for me, but when a bird who had obviously feasted on blueberries left its blue-stained droppings on my husband's red shirt, my pre-wash failed me. So I turned to the internet, and found your posting. It took a few treatments with the vinegar, detergent, and boiling water, but it appears that the stain has disappeared, with no damage to the red shirt. Thank you. (08/21/2008)

By Jenna

Blueberry Stain on Clothing

I wish I could say the blueberry stain on my son's yellow cotton shirt had come out completely with the vinegar and hot water method. I read all the feedback, and was quite hopeful (it was the first time he had worn the shirt). But after many trials over several hours, using two separate kettles of hot water, and then laundering, a dull greyish stain remains. Perhaps it is because I wasn't able to get to the stain right away, and it had set. (10/13/2008)

By rubies44

Blueberry Stain on Clothing

Boiling or hot water locks in stains. That's what I learned the hard way. (11/04/2008)

By allykat

Blueberry Stain on Clothing

The vinegar and hot water solution works on wool too! Poured the white vinegar on and blotted off with a paper towel and rinsed with hot water. (02/13/2009)

By May

Blueberry Stain on Clothing
Blueberry Pie
Blueberry Pie Recipes
Blueberry Pudding
Blueberry Pudding Recipes
Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
Blueberry Cobbler
Blueberry Cobbler Recipes
🎄