Blueberry Stain on Clothing

How do I get blueberry stains out of clothing?

By M Weisgerber

Answers:

Blueberry Stain on Clothing

Use plain hydrogen peroxide. Pour it on, then let it sit and fizz, then do it again. (08/05/2009)

By Cyinda

Blueberry Stain on Clothing

I lay the stained clothing in the kitchen sink and holding the kettle high above the stain pour a slow small stream of boiling water on the stain. Be careful. Never used vinegar. Good for berry stains. (08/07/2009)

By Krys Gold

Blueberry Stain on Clothing

I am so grateful for these suggestions about using vinegar and boiling water on blueberry stains. I was able to save one of my favorite blouses! (08/18/2009)

By Jan Tozier

Blueberry Stain on Clothing

My husband just got a blueberry stain on his tan dockers. He hand-washed the spot with Ivory bar soap and it only half came out. He hand-washed the spot with borax and it came out. I think we have to get stains all the way out before putting it through the laundry. (02/09/2010)

By Barb Thom

Blueberry Stain on Clothing

I am a guy who just stained his new shorts with blueberry. Covered 3 stains with vinegar and boiled water. Scrubbed the stains with a toothbrush and white vinegar. Still did not disappear completely. Used the boiling water and they were gone. Washed in cold water, and 2 hours later they were good as new. Thanks for such ideas. Who would have thought that hot water would not set the stain? I guess I need to retake chemistry 101! (05/16/2010)

By Amazed