Buying an iPod

Well, it was my birthday around 2 weeks ago and I still haven't decided what present to get from my mum. I really want an iPod. Which is better, an iPod Touch or Nano? Thanks.

By gemmab from Feilding, New Zealand

Answers:

Buying an iPod

Get the nano. The touch gets too dirty, and the nano is way cheaper too. It also comes in many different colors, not just black. (05/23/2009)

By MONEYMAKERKID

Buying an iPod

The ipod touch can be used online, but you must pay for services while the nano does not. (05/24/2009)

By Lorelei

Buying an iPod

Depends on how much music you want to put on it and what you want to do with it. I recently bought a classic ipod. I love it and I can put so much music on it. Go to apple.com and get all the info you could use. They also have a post section from people who have them. (05/28/2009)

By c t

Buying an iPod

I have a touch and it's the best thing ever. You can do so much more than just music. You can download a million apps for free. Go online, chat etc., all for free. Holds tons of music, movies, and apps. etc. The nano only does music. (12/31/2009)

By samsmomie24