Browsing: Calico Breed Information and Photos

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Calico Breed Information and Photos

Calico refers to the coloration of these sweet, loving, and loyal cats rather than defining an actual breed. Calico cats are generally accepted into many breeds except, for example, pointed breeds, ie. Siamese. This is a guide about Calico breed information and photos.

Calico Cat
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

January 17, 2011 Flag

Pepper is a calico cat and lives in the barn. We adopted her when we moved here. We noticed lately that she loves to climb trees and shrubs. She had been eyeballing the bird feeder for a few days; watching from the ground.

What a surprise we had on Christmas morning to find Pepper in the bird-feeder. She had moved in and was ready to ambush. :)

By Sheila

Pepper (Calico Cat)

November 2, 2009 Flag

Tilly and Sophie are 3 months old and Calicos. My daughter's friend found the kittens abandoned in her garage. They were only about 3 weeks old.

They love to chase each other around the house. And they snuggle together when they sleep. They really love each other!

By Beth from Menomonee Falls, WI

October 7, 2012 Flag

Cheebus is 9 years old. Cheebus is very special to me because my best friend gave her to me right before she passed away from a sudden severe stroke at the age of 29. I wasn't looking to have another cat, but she told me I'd make a good mother. Close up of Cheebus, a calico cat.

Oh, has this cat ever brought so much joy into my life. The best thing about her is I think of my late girlfriend -every- time I look at Cheebus. What a beautiful gift. Cheebus knows my schedule very well. She will sit inside the bathroom sink minutes before she knows I'm going to brush my teeth and put on my makeup. She likes to sleep next to me the way a human sleeps in bed. When I wake up in the morning, she is laying parallel to me with her head on the pillow and her body tucked under the blanket, body straight. Cracks me up every time! She is truly something special. Cat in sink.

By attosa from Los Angeles, CA

July 31, 2011 Flag

Kelly is a 6 year old long haired, calico cat. We got Kelly from a friend who is moving from Washington to Michigan. She has been living with us for three months now. Kelly is very loving, playful, and flirty cat.

Long haired calico cat portrait

July 8, 2011 Flag

Pip is an 8 year old calico cat. I found her as a tiny kitten one very hot day while taking a walk. She was huddled on the sidewalk in the corner of a downtown building.

Sleeping calico cat on cushion

July 7, 2011 Flag

Bella is a 4 year old Calico Cat. I was fostering Bella last year for PURRS in Naperville. I fell in love with her and wanted her to stay with me forever.

Bella calico cat

December 10, 2014 Flag

Earlier this year, I was all ready for a kitten. I had bought food, a litter box, litter, toys, a brush, a bed, everything I needed. The only thing I was missing was the kitten.

cat in a red jacket

December 9, 2014 Flag

I got her from my aunt about 4 months ago, but I knew her when she was a baby as well.

black and white photo of Lola

July 2, 2015 Flag

I was working from home and when my girlfriend came in she gave me a box and put it in my hands while I was on the phone for business.

diluted calico cat under a blanket

June 6, 2009 Flag

Tater (Tat) is less than a year old. She's a "Heinz57" (mixed breed, unknown, Mutt). When I first moved here my neighbor brought her to me. She likes to catch mice and bring them to me! Tater likes to nap with me.

Tater (Calico)

April 28, 2011 Flag

Callie is a 4 1/2 years old calico cat. We got Callie from a friend, when she was a tiny kitten. She was the runt of the litter. Callie loves to play outside, and chase the butterflies.

Callie (Calico Cat)

February 7, 2013 Flag

Since I got this fish aquarium, it is Callie's favorite place to sit. She loves watching the fish swim and bats at the outside glass. Bet she would love to really get at my fish!

Cat sitting next to aquarium.

October 13, 2011 Flag

How often do we feel just like this while waiting for that important fax? This is Gizzy, our 2 year old. My husband named her Gizmo after she had laid her ears flat out once as a kitten while watching a bird.

Cat Laying on Fax Machine

March 3, 2010 Flag

Lucy is a 10 year old Calico cat. I got Lucy 9 years ago when a friend had a baby and got rid of Lucy. I would rather have Lucy then a baby any day.

February 19, 2010 Flag

This is Molly. She is a healthy 7 year old, and was about 2 weeks in this photo. She's a medium-long haired calico. Molly was found by my neighbor when she was 2 days old. Her eyes didn't open for a week. We fed her with a bottle which you see, she took to easily.

Molly (Calico)

June 6, 2012 Flag

Callie is 5 years old and a calico. We got Callie as a kitten several years ago. She is the mother of 4 beautiful kitties. We kept 2 and gave 2 to other family members. We had her fixed so she won't have any more kittens.

Callie, a calico cat on a deck railing

Load More
Pets Cats Cat BreedsJune 18, 2013
Exotic Shorthair Kitten
Exotic Shorthair - Breed Information and Photos
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
mixed beans
Calico Beans Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 21, 2016 at 5:47:21 PM on 10.0.0.143 in 5 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.