Caring for a 5 Week Old Puppy

What should I feed a 5 1/2 week old puppy?

By Frankie from FL

Answers:

Caring for a 5 Week Old Puppy

The world appears to be cursed with totally irresponsible "back yard breeders". Please consult your veterinarian or a registered licensed breeder irrespective of their kennel breed. They will both be horrified, but will help. You are doing your best. Good luck. (02/04/2011)

By FARSTAR

Caring for a 5 Week Old Puppy

I got a puppy when he was four weeks old. Now he is seven years old. I had to hand feed him. I used whole milk diluted a little, with small pieces of bread in a bowl. I left it to soak for a little and then hand fed the bread to him. I also had to help him drink water with a syringe. I did this for a week; then he started to eat and drink on his own. Then I went to dry puppy food from Purina, I added water with a little milk and soaked it until it was soft. I did this up until he was 8 weeks old. I never feed him canned soft food and now he is a healthy and strong dog. Make sure you keep water available at all times. He used to cry too and I went out an bought him a stuffed animal that looked like a dog. He used to lay with it all the time and he stopped his crying; plus he had a blanket to lay on inside a box. with no lid. He was relaxed then. (02/06/2011)

By pved

RE: Caring for a 5 Week Old Puppy

Caring for a 5 Week Old Puppy
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Woman Weighing Herself
Losing 5 Pounds in a Week
Photo of a lady yelling at a driver.
Avoiding Road Rage
5 Week Old Chihuahua Puppy
Training a 5 Week Old Puppy
🎄