Cats Spraying Outside Our House

How do I keep cats from spraying on my house outside? It's driving my indoor cat up the wall.

By nellies79 from Belle Fourche, SD

Answers:

Cats Spraying Outside Our House

I used a product called Odoban and I sprayed it all over my porch. The cats were spraying there, and boy on a sunny day it stunk, but as soon as I sprayed the Odoban it was gone and they never sprayed it again. You can get it at Walmart or look it up online. (05/15/2009)

By amberina

Cats Spraying Outside Our House

I have splashed lemon scented Mr. Clean wherever the stray cats sprayed. It seemed to clean up the stain, wasn't an unpleasant smell for humans, and seemed to discourage the stray cats. I used it full strength. It worked for me at the time. (05/22/2009)

By louel53

cat outside
Discouraging Cats from Spraying the Outside of a House
Family Working on Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Spraying cat
Getting a Cat to Stop Spraying Inside
Spider Hanging on web Outside
Getting Rid Of Spiders Outside House
Windshield Washers Not Spraying
Windshield Washers Not Spraying
🎄