Chicken Casserole

My friend gave me this recipe and it is great especially for college students like myself.

Cook chicken then cut it into bite size cubes. Chop celery sticks into bite size cubes, and mix the chicken and celery cubes with a cup of mayonnaise and a cup of shredded cheddar cheese (you will probably use more then a cup for a couple servings). Place the mixture into a baking pan and put another thin layer of shredded cheddar cheese on top and crumble a bag of potato chips and put them on top. bake in the oven at 350 degrees F until the cheese is melted! Then you are ready to eat.

By Mary

A pan of chicken casserole made with noodles and veggies.
Chicken Casserole Recipes
Chicken Cheese Casserole
Chicken Cheese Casserole Recipes
Chicken a la King in puff pastry shell
Chicken A' La King Recipes
Mexican Chicken Casserole
Mexican Chicken Casserole Recipes
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume