Almond Chicken Casserole Recipes
There are many variations on this popular casserole. This page contains almond chicken casserole recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
In a large bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients. Transfer to a greased 9x13 inch baking dish; sprinkle with cheese. Toss cornflakes with butter; sprinkle over cheese. Top with almonds. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.