Almond Chicken Casserole
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
In a large bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients. Transfer to a greased 9x13 inch baking dish; sprinkle with cheese. Toss cornflakes with butter; sprinkle over cheese. Top with almonds. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.