Almond Joy Cake Recipe
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 293 Posts
January 12, 2015
This tastes so much like an Almond Joy candy bar. Not only is it ridiculously tasty, it is equally easy. It starts with a box cake mix. If you are looking for an impressive dessert that requires rookie effort, this is it.
Total Time: About 5 minutes prep.
Yield: 12 modest pieces, 4 perfect sized ones
- 1 15.25 oz. box butter pecan cake mix, prepared as directed
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened, flaked, coconut
- 1 jar ready made milk chocolate frosting
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 2 tsp almond extract
- Prepare your cake mix as directed on box. Stir in your chocolate chips, coconut, and almond extract. Bake as directed.
- When your cake is somewhat cool, frost and top with your chopped almonds.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.