Chili Soup

Ingredients

• 2 lb. ground meat
  • 1-2 tsp. chili powder, as desired
  • salt
  • 2 cups ketchup
  • 2 cups salsa
  • 1 qt. water
  • 1 qt. tomato juice
  • Ad
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 2 Tbsp. mustard
  • 2 cans chili beans

Directions

Fry meat with chili powder and salt. Add everything except juice and water. Mix thoroughly. Add juice and water. Simmer for 30 minutes or more.

By Robin from Washington, IA

Answers:

Chili Soup

For crockpot users/lovers, I am a big fan of a big pot of chili. I work nightshift and my family loves to come home to a warm meal when moms working (or sleeping). Here is how I do it.

Adjust ingredients to the size of your crockpot or family. I am also a BIG BIG fan of the new crock pot liners. Saves on clean up. You can also use turkey bags, same material.

Toss raw hamburger and tomato sauce in crockpot on high. In less than an hour, the burger is cooked through (you can precook your burger if you prefer)

Next toss in a handful of dried minced onion, a couple cans of kidney beans and a couple cans of chili beans. Season with ketchup, salt and pepper to taste. You may want to add some chili powder if you want more "chili" flavor. My family prefers mild and sweet. Season to taste. (11/08/2006)

By kimbe37

Chili Soup
Chili Soup
Chili Soup Recipes
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup
pot of chili con carne
Chili Spaghetti Recipes
A large pot of chili, ready for canning.
Canning Chili
🎄