Cleaning My George Foreman Grill

Love my George Foreman Grill. Hate the cleanup. My Mom showed me an easier way. While the grill is still hot, place a paper towel on the grill and wet the paper towel with a little white vinegar. Pour the vinegar on the top of the grill and let the vinegar run down completely covering the surface.

Put the lid down on the grill a minute or three. Open grill cover and reuse paper towels to clean up. Gook will come up much much easier.

Source: My Mom, Bertha, George Foreman's biggest fan.

By Carol B. from Maryland

Cleaning My George Foreman Grill

I do something similar. When I'm done cooking, I just wet a paper towel and wipe is down when the grill is still a little hot. (04/10/2008)

Cleaning My George Foreman Grill

You can buy a little scratcher made for the Foreman Grill. Sponge on one side and plastic scratcher on other, with ridges like the grill. I got mine at Shopko, but think they may have them at other places. 2 /$5.00, I think. I just put grill on counter next to sink, and use this scratcher to clean after done with dish cleanup. (04/11/2008)

By WIsgal

Cleaning My George Foreman Grill

I do this with a wet paper towel but never thought of using vinegar. I also take my plastic spaghetti spoon and with the paper towel still on grill, run it back and forth in the grooves to get anything that is stuck. Works great. (04/11/2008)

By Elaine

George Foreman Grill
Cleaning a George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Steaks on George Foreman Grill
Using A George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill Recipes
older manual for Foreman grill
Manual for George Foreman Grill