Cleaning Stuffed Toys

Stuffed toys can be loved to the point of really needing a good cleaning. This is a guide about cleaning stuffed toys.

Cleaning Stuffed Toys
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

How do you clean stuffed toys?

By Jean

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have faced similar problems cleaning my kids stuffed toys, I used to think how do I it, because my kid always likes to play with them and even in the night. I have tried a few steps by referring on http://www.howtocleanstuff.net/how-to-clean-stuffed-toys/

Hope it works for you too :)

How do you clean a stuffed bear and a doll and its hair?

By Elle44 from Humansville, MO

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My youngest was in to Cabbage Patch KIds, The instructions I was given was to wrap them in a bath towel and tie in a pillow case. Wash in warm water and mild detergent on gentle cycle. Air dry. Never had a problem doing it this way.

Read More Answers...

How do you clean a stuffed animal that has a wind-up music box inside?

Josephine from MI

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Sprinkle them with baking soda, let sit overnight. Next day brush them out thoroughly.

How do I clean 2 stuffed animals with music boxes inside without risking creating rusty parts? One has the music box in the head and when you pull the ring at the end of the scrunched up body, the music plays as the body scrunches back up toward the head. This one is 14 years old and in great shape except the heavy dust that has settled in the folds.

Delynn Tracy from Wixom, MI

Answers:

Cleaning Stuffed Animals With Music Boxes

I always threw them into the washing machine with the towels. They came out fine. The music still played. (04/25/2006)

By Loretta

Try 'scrubbing' them with cornmeal. Allow the cornmeal to stay on them overnight, then brush it off (I use a hairbrush). That should remove the dust and even some grime, without damaging the music box. (04/25/2006)

I would do the cornmeal thing and do it outside and hang up for a bit to air out and also lightly beat it like a rug. Oh i would then spray it with lysol. (04/26/2006)

By Meoowmom

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Cleaning ToysJanuary 20, 2013
Cleaning Stuffed Animals
Cleaning Stuffed Animals
Dog Pulling on Rope and Tennis Ball Toy
Homemade Dog Toys
Toddler with ball.
Inexpensive Toddler Toys
Stuffed Easter Bunny
Refurbishing Stuffed Animals
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 19, 2016 at 8:28:16 AM on 10.0.0.209 in 958 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.