Cleaning a Coach Purse

Please tell me that there is a way to get grease out of white (untreated) soft pebble leather. I just purchased a $400 white leather Coach bag last week, my very first one. As I reached into my car to grab something, it brushed up against the door jam and left a brown grease mark across the front of my bag. Somebody, please tell me that there is hope. Thanks.

By Jewel75

Answers:

Cleaning a Coach Purse

I would try corn starch to absorb the oil, then wait and see if there's any stain left. You might also call the Coach customer service line for help. Good luck. I have always dreamed of having a large Coach bag too. (06/04/2009)

By mulberry204

Cleaning a Coach Purse

I agree with Jackie's posting using the dish soap. I personally used Bath and Body Work's shower gel to promote a better smell, but the dish washing liquid would probably clean it better, especially if there is grease or oil on it. I do have to disagree with the comment that the Coach people won't help you because they just want you to buy a new bag. They are the ones who told me to try soap and water. I wouldn't try that unless it was a last resort, but it was a filthy second hand bag. It worked well. (06/17/2009)

By JennLynnRN

Cleaning a Coach Purse

Any luck? I'm actually dying here trying to clean a black, now smeared, spot off my new bag! I'm just sick about it! (06/28/2009)

By christie01

Cleaning a Coach Purse
Cleaning a Coach Purse
Placemat Purse
Making a Placemat Purse
Coach Purse
Stain Proofing a Coach Purse
Removing Ink Stains from your Coach Purse
Cleaning Ink Stains from a Coach Purse
A handbag with makeup inside.
Cleaning Makeup Stains from Inside a Coach Purse
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 16, 2017 at 12:25:27 AM on 10.0.1.203 in 703 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.