Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Cleaning a Mouse Pad

0 0EmailFollow
Mouse Pad

Rather than spending money on a new mouse pad, try cleaning the one you have. This is a guide about cleaning a mouse pad.

Solutions: Cleaning a Mouse Pad

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Clean a Mousepad

Our mousepads are the basic, inexpensive type, made with a rubber-type base, covered with synthetic (I think) cloth. After a year or so of just normal use, they had dirty smudges around the edges (from our hands and wrists).

I put about a teaspoon of Woolite into a small dishpan and added enough water to cover the mousepad. I let the mousepad soak for about 20-30 minutes, then scrubbed lightly with a soft bristle vegetable brush. I rinsed it thoroughly, then rolled it in a towel to get out the excess water. Then, I hung it over a chair back and let it dry overnight. Clean!

Source: I decided to try this because the mousepads are similar in materials to my arch support cushions, and that's how I clean them.

By

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!