Crockpot Roast

• 1 beef roast
  • 1 envelope brown gravy mix
  • 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
  • 1 envelope Italian dressing mix
  • 1/2 cup water

Mix water with all three mixes. Pour over roast. Cook in crockpot 6-8 hours on low heat.

This is so yummy!

By Connie from Tampa, FL

Crockpot Roast

I made this this past weekend. It was the BEST! The meat melted in your mouth and it had the best flavor. I will definitely be doing this one again.

I'm thinking of trying with a pork roast only using dry pork gravy instead.

By Tami

Crockpot Roast

Connie, what kind of beef roast did you use? How big was the roast? I have a beef chuck roast in my freezer, about 2 1/2 lbs. I was going to use it in the crock pot and make spaghetti sauce with it but maybe I'll make this instead. sounds really yummy! (05/10/2007)

By mom of 3

Crockpot Roast

I used a beef chuck roast from my freezer to make enchiladas last weekend. I did it in the crockpot in a very similar way to this roast. Mom of 3, you should be fine. Yum! I want another roast to try this! (05/10/2007)

By jess

Roast and vegetables in crockpot.
Crockpot Roast Recipes
Crockpot Pork Roast
Crockpot Pork Roast Recipes
Roast Duck
Roast Duck Recipes
Pork Roast
Pork Roast Recipes
Healthy Crockpot Recipes
Healthy Crockpot Recipes