Crown Royal Bag Quilt

I am making a quilt and was wondering if anyone knew where I can buy a gold colored material to match the gold color in Crown Royal bags. I have looked at several stores and can't seem to find the right color. Thanks.

Mary from Lone Pine, CA

Answers:

Crown Royal Bag Quilt

I too have just done a star block with the Crown Royal bags. Biggest problem was I wanted to iron the bag flat and the yellow stitching burnt, so I flipped it over and lowered the setting. I just went to my local fabric store and picked out a gold color fabric. I have not washed the bags, so if I decide to make a quilt, I would try washing first. They don't seem all that sturdy. Good luck (02/17/2009)

By Advid Quilter

Crown Royal Bag Quilt

http://www.texasquiltworks.com/default.asp

This site might have the color you are looking for, or maybe their links will help. (02/23/2009)

By TRBrown22

Crown Royal Bag Quilt

Just wanted to show my new quilt to all of you. April (03/10/2009)

By aprilproctor582000

RE: Crown Royal Bag Quilt

Crown Royal Bag Quilt

(Submitted via email)

The purple is 3 and a half inch squares, the white star is 2 inch squares. Fold over sew corner to corner to make star, 9 purple and 8 white. April (03/28/2009)

By Sally_Admin

Making Crown Royal Bag Quilts
Making Crown Royal Bag Quilts
Royal Icing Recipes
Royal Icing Recipes
Installing Crown Molding, Crown Molding Ready to be Installed
Installing Crown Molding
Child's Crown
Making a Child's Crown
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
🎉
🎄