Cut Scrubbing Pads In Half

To save money on Scotch Brite green scrubbing pads, cut them in half and wallah, you have twice as many to use for the price you pay. Buy them in bulk at Costco or Smart and Final, 30 for three dollars and change. Cut in half and there you have 60 of them for almost pennies! For dishwashing, this would be a 2 month supply for me!

By Birthaleen from Burbank, CA

Cut Scrubbing Pads In Half

I've learned to extend the use of mine a bit further. I give them to my husband to use in his work shop after I've gotten all the "goody" from them in the house. Before he gets them I've used them in the kitchen until they're unsightly.Then I take them to my bathroom cleaning baskets. Finally, he gets them when they're REALLY ugly! (01/12/2008)

By Glenn'sMom

Cut Scrubbing Pads In Half
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
Textured Half Shell Cowl
Making a Textured Half Shell Cowl
Scouring Pad
Saving Money on Scouring Pads
steel wool
Preventing Brillo or SOS Pads from Rusting