Derma Wand Reviews

Does anyone know why my pores are larger after using the Derma Wand?

By Wendy C. from Riverside, CA

Answers:

Derma Wand Reviews

I know you don't want one. I was a pro for years in day-spas doing everything one can do, and those things are really not good for your skin. You can only thin your skin so much, or the epidermis isn't there to keep pores tight and closed up. We once played with one in the shop and decided we didn't want it! Customers bought them, and then we had to fix the damage. It's too abrasive. I know they aren't cheap, but I can't say I liked it.

I just use sugar to exfoliate; it breaks down dead skin and gets rid of them-no pores get clogged because all of it dissolves. With the Derma Wand, I developed a thin spot and it seemed to leave particles and dead skin behind. I have irritable skin, and you may, too. It's not sensitive, but allergies make it want to get red. Maybe you're having a similar experience. (07/19/2009)

By damaged05170

Derma Wand Reviews

I used the Derma Wand for 2 years and really thought it was doing my skin some good. I let my son use it because he had acne and he believed it was helping his spots clear up. But unfortunately, one day while he was using the Derma Wand on a fairly high setting, it blew up at the tip and it's a wonder he wasn't blinded or something from the glass fragments or even the beam. From that day on I've never replaced it even though my son wants me to. (08/12/2009)

By Xocai-Lady

Derma Wand Reviews

I followed the suggestion of another reviewer and bought my Derma Wand through HSN. It only cost me $79.99 (saved $40 right off the bat) plus free shipping. I also purchased a 2 year warranty for $13.00, so if I break it, it will be replaced. I received it 3 days ago. The first time using it, I felt that it wasn't doing anything, but I decided to give it a real try by using it twice a day as recommended.

I already see a significant improvement in my skin texture. That hormonal acne that runs from the corners of my lips down to my chin is almost entirely gone. I also have 2 small fatty lumps that I've had for years and they are shrinking already. I've also been experimenting using it on a couple of psoriasis lesions on my leg, it will take some time to see how that is affected. So overall, I'm happy with the product. Regardless of whether it actually smooths out wrinkles, it is still doing great things for my skin. (10/11/2009)

By B Taylor

Derma Wand Reviews
Derma Wand Reviews
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
EmeryCat Board
Emery Cat Board Reviews
🎉
🎄