Directions for Locker Hooking

Can anyone explain the directions on how to start "Locker Hooking"? I watched a lady do it at a quilt show, but by the time I got home I couldn't remember how to start it. Thanks.

Janet from Yardville, NJ

Answers:

Directions For "Locker Hooking"

This might help. It's a video: youtube.com (10/01/2008)

By Janiee123

Directions For "Locker Hooking"

Thanks for this link. I learned a better way to attach 2 cloth strips together which is a lot neater than tying knots. Also on the related video side of that page there are how-to videos for toothbrush rug making which is another nice way to recycle and preserve memories.
(10/02/2008)

By melody_yesterday

Directions For "Locker Hooking"

The tool, which looks like a size F crochet hook, with a large eye at the other end, is available at most craft shops. There is also a book (and I would tell you the name, but I just reorganized my books, and some of them are still waiting to be unpacked) which I bought at JoAnn's. Have fun. (10/17/2008)

By blind_quilter

Directions for Locker Hooking
girl leaning on locker
Decorating Your School Locker
Making a Magnetic Locker Pencil Holder
Making a Magnetic Locker Pencil Holder
Making Flower Magnets for Your Locker
Making Flower Magnets for Your Locker
Middle School Locker Kit
Making a Middle School Locker Kit
🎄
🍂