Making Wallpaper for Your Locker
My daughter started middle school this year and really want to have locker wallpaper. The magnetic wallpaper is neat (since tape isn't allowed), but it is way too small to cover any part of her locker. So I came up with the idea of creating wallpaper out of scrapbook paper and hanging it with magnets!
- scrapbook paper
- neodymium magnets
- small rhinestones, optional
- heavy paper (for template)
- Create a template of the locker panels and cut it out. Tape the scrapbook paper on the back side. Lay the template out on the paper and trace the template with a pencil. Cut out the wallpaper.
- NOTE:The locker had some small rivets that needed to poke through the wallpaper, so I marked them and prepunched the holes with a pencil.
- Hang the wallpaper with magnets at all of the corners. Then gently smooth it out to remove any puckers. Then hang up any magnetic accessories you have. These will also help hold the wallpaper in place!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.