Fabric Material for Rice Bags

I bought a linen fabric with 50% linen and 50% rayon. Could I use it to make rice bags?

By Marina L.

This type of fabric ravels easily. If you blind stitch it you could probably use it. That is, stitch 1/2 way between the stitching line with fabric on the right side out, then turn the fabric inside out and stitch on the stitching line. This will keep all raw edges enclosed. This will help to keep it from raveling.

If these are the type of bags you heat up to use as pain relief, I would be leery of the rayon content. it may melt or catch fire. I would stick to all cotton or all linen just to be safe.

heat therapy pillow
Making a Heat Therapy Pillow
Crafts AdviceJune 19, 2011
Scoop of brown rice. Freezing brown rice.
Freezing Brown Rice
Side of Spanish rice.
Making Spanish Rice in the Rice Cooker
Air Filled Packing Bag
Uses for Air Filled Packing Bags
A plate of cooked brown rice.
Cooking Brown Rice in a Rice Cooker
🎄