Finding a Replacement Canopy for a Garden Treasures Swing

Category Other
Garden swing with canopy
This is a guide about replacement canopy frame for garden treasures swing. With the proper measurements you may be able to order a replacement canopy frame.

I am trying to find the canopy frame for the Garden Treasures Baja Swing purchased from Lowe's a few years back.

Jeri

Best Answer

Check out canopydoctor.com website. They show how to measure the canopy and cushions and quote you a price.

Best Answer

You may also want to check out www.gardenwinds.com, they have huge selection of replacement canopies for different kind of swings. They sell cushions too!

I am trying to find out if the canopy frame for a Garden Treasures swing can be replaced. The canopy and the rest of swing are in good shape.

I have never seen just the frames. However, it may be less expensive to just replace the entire thing. Or possibly see if someone can build you a new frame. I know our 4H welding kids and our FFA kids weld projects for people.

Jeri

Hi Jen and Everyone,

I have the same question as Jen. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement canopy frame (not the canopy just the frame) for a 3 person Lowes Garden Pleasures Baja Swing, SS-I-109GS (Item Nos. 243826). I have a bad reaction to the sun and need to replace the frame or bracket which holds the canopy. Thanks for any and all tips about this post.

Kat