Freezing Salsa

Can you freeze store bought salsa? I have a large bottle and hate to see it go to waste!

Freezing Salsa

I read a tip that if you freeze picante sauce, and then let it thaw, it actually improves the flavor. Since picante and salsa are almost the same, I would think it would be fine. I haven't had the chance to try this yet.

By mkymlp

Freezing Salsa

Yep! (06/11/2005)

By Mart

Freezing Salsa

We buy half-gallons for our food concession, then freeze what's left until the next engagement. No problems. (06/12/2005)

By Coreen

Thank you everyone. I have so much right now and didn't want it to go bad. Thank you again

A jar of homemade salsa.
Freezing Salsa
Bowl of salsa surrounded by tomatoes.
Mild Salsa Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Fruit Salsa Recipes
Fruit Salsa Recipes
Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes