Fried Karela Bitter Melon with Egg
Vote for this contest contender!
Very easy and healthy to make! Goes great with rice.
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 17
Total Time: 32
- 5 Karela bitter melon
- 1/2 white onion
- 4 Stem green onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- dash of pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- Clean karela bitter melon. Cut in half and remove seeds inside and slice thin.
- Slice onions. Slice green onions.
- In a pot, boil 1 cup water. Add karela bitter melon and cook for about 10 minutes. Cover and set aside.
- Crack two eggs in a bowl. Add fish sauce, dash of pepper and mix well.
- Get a pan, turn heat on medium and add vegetable oil. Add sliced onions, karela bitter melon that you placed aside from earlier and sautéed until dried. Then, pour the eggs into the pan and stir in green onions and cover the lid on medium heat for an extra 7 minutes.
- Ready to serve and eat with side of rice.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!