Fudge Recipes

This chocolate confection is great to make for gifts and gatherings. This page contains fudge recipes.

July 20, 2010 Flag

Not as hard to make as regular candy/fudge and not as sweet, but just as delicious. You might want to keep to the low end of the sugar measurement as coconut milk has a lot of sugar in it already.

Directions:

Heat coconut milk, milk, and sugar in a pan and keep stirring until thickened. Add the coconut and the butter, Keep stirring until the fudge thickens further and leaves the sides of the pan to form a somewhat loose ball in the center. Pat down on a greased pan.

Source: a co-worker

By sooz from Toronto, ON

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My Mother's favorite candy was always the pretty pastel Coconut Bon-Bons. This recipe reminds me of her, so I'll be trying it for sure. Although it's not quite the same I know, I also know she would have loved it. How I wish I could be making it for her.

Thank you for sharing Sooz.

Pookarina

I'm sorry, but I do not know what "Desiccated " Coconut is, I have never heard of it, can you please tell me what this is?

Thanks,

Wanda

Read More Comments...

November 13, 2007 Flag

Ingredients

• 1-12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
  • 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk (1/214 oz. can)
  • 1 Tbsp. water
  • Ad
  • 3/4 can chopped walnuts, toasted (if desired)
  • 1 tsp. vanilla

Directions

Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. set aside. In a medium microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate pieces, milk, and water. Microwave uncovered on high for 1 minute or until all melted and smooth, stir every 30 seconds. Add nuts, and vanilla. Pour onto cookie sheet and spread in 9x6 inch, retangle. Cool 30 minutes. Makes 24 pieces.

By Ruby from Twin Lake, MI

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hey thanks for this. I'm making it for Thanksgiving. One quick question though, how much vanilla?

Sorry, I missed that. It is 1 teas. of vanilla. Sorry everyone.

Read More Comments...

June 26, 2013 Flag

I found this recipe on Facebook, and I changed it around to where it didn't have the 1 cup of walnuts in it. I will make this for the next church event.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 6, 2016 Flag

This is page contains easy microwave fudge recipes. A quick way to make fudge is by using your microwave.

Microwave Fudge Recipes

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

December 28, 2015 Flag

Making fudge for the holidays is a family tradition in many families. This is a guide contains easy fudge recipes.

Easy Fudge Recipes

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

December 12, 2008 Flag

In a bowl, chop the Hershey bar into pieces and add the chocolate chips, nuts and marshmallow cream. In a 5 qt. pan, bring the sugar, milk, vanilla and salt to a boil. Let cook for 3 minutes and no longer.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

June 13, 2013 Flag

This page contains cake frosting fudge recipes. A quick and easy way to make fudge begins with a tub of cake frosting.

Peanut butter fudge made with cake frosting and peanut butter.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

December 13, 2007 Flag

Here are a couple of yummy fudge recipes.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

June 2, 2005 Flag

Microwave 4 chocolate squares, 6 Tbsp. of the butter and water in large bowl on high about 2 minutes or until butter is melted, stir. Add dry pudding mix, stir until well blended.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 29, 2012 Flag

This page contains old-fashioned chocolate fudge recipes. If you are not a fan of the newer methods of making fudge and are longing for the version cooked on the stove, then old fashioned fudge recipes are for you.

Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 28, 2012 Flag

This guide contains divinity fudge recipes. This delicious holiday candy is not hard to make, but does take some time.

Divinity Fudge

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 26, 2007 Flag

I just bought 12 10 oz. bags of dark chocolate chips and chunks. Why? Because they were 59 cents a bag. I could just sit and eat them by the handful, but I thought I should use some of them in baking.

I'm looking for a fudge recipe that uses marshmallow cream and other chocolate recipes.

Anna from IN

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Melt some down and dip potato chips(half of each one, make em large) or pretzels. Have fun dipping half of animal crackers, nilla wafers or other plain cookies or crackers to give as gifts or just for a special snack. Believe it or not, goldfish or scuba crackers and chocolate have an interesting taste.

The easiest fudge recipe in the world is to melt a package of chocolate chips (or chunks) with a can of sweetened CONDENSED milk(like Eagle brand but there are many cheaper brands - like at Walmart, etc.). I put it in a bowl in the microwave on defrost for a few minutes, stir well and put it back in the microwave till it is smooth and the chocolate is all melted. Add a few drops of vanilla if you like the taste and walnuts or other nuts. You can add peanut butter or instant coffee granules, miniature marshmallows, just about anything. Pour it in a pan and let it set. Presto! Fudge!! And it is delicious!!

Simple Fudge

1 can Pillsbury frosting of whatever flavor

6 oz chips of whatever flavor

1/2 to 1 cup finely chopped nuts - optional

The following order of making this fudge is important.

1. Line an 8 or 9" square pan with plastic wrap.

2. Melt chocolate chips 30 seconds at a time until melted.

3. Immediately stir in frosting (and nuts if desired).

4. Spread in pan. When set, cut into 1" squares.

Can be refrigerated to set more quickly.

Read More Answers...

December 14, 2010 Flag

Mix all ingredients except nuts into a large saucepan. Cook to soft ball stage (about 236 degrees F). Remove from heat and let set to chill without stirring until cool so that it feels barely warm.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

July 15, 2013 Flag

This page contains maple fudge recipes. Instead of chocolate try making fudge using maple syrup.

Maple Fudge

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 30, 2013 Flag

This page contains chocolate cheese fudge recipes. Choose your cheese and make some cheesy fudge.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 29, 2013 Flag

This guide contains diabetic fudge recipes. Satisfy the sweet tooth of someone when sugar is not an option.

Divinity Fudge

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 29, 2012 Flag

This page contains candy corn fudge recipes. A very sweet, tasty treat can be made with candy corn.

Candy Corn Fudge

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 27, 2012 Flag

This page contains peanut butter fudge recipes. This confection is usually appreciated for any occasion or as a gift.

Peanut Butter Fudge

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 26, 2012 Flag

This is a yummy candy that is great for Christmas!

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

May 16, 2011 Flag

I have never made fudge using a candy thermometer, needing to reach soft ball stage, etc. We have never had a candy thermometer. My daughter hasn't either. She makes all kinds of fudge at holiday time. The only one she hasn't mastered is pumpkin fudge. She has yet to find a recipe for it that does not require a candy thermometer. I hope one of you great cooks have a recipe we can use. Thank you in advance.

By Linda from Bloomington, IL

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You may not need a candy thermometer for any of those recipes. To determine soft ball stage you can drop a bit of your cooking fudge into a glass of water, if the ball is soft when lightly pressed it is at the soft ball stage, if the ball is firm and solid it is at the hard crack stage. I hope this helps.

Pumpkin Pie Fudge

1 1/2 cups granulated sugar

2/3 cup evaporated milk

1/2 cup mashed pumpkin (canned)

2 tablespoons butter or margarine

1/4 teaspoon salt

1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice

1 (12 ounce) package vanilla flavored baking chips

2 cups miniature marshmallows

1/3 cup chopped nuts (optional)

1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract

Directions

Using butter or margarine, lightly grease the sides and bottom of a medium saucepan.

Place the sugar, evaporated milk, pumpkin, butter, salt, and pumpkin pie spice in the saucepan. Stirring constantly over medium heat, bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 12 minutes.

Remove from the heat and stir in the baking chips and marshmallows until melted.

Stir in the nuts and vanilla extract.

Pour into an 8-inch square pan that has been lined with foil and greased.

Chill mixture until set.

Cut into small squares to serve. Cover and store in refrigerator.

Yield: approximately 4-5 dozen pieces

February 28, 2012 Flag

This page contains white chocolate fudge recipes. Try this variation on more traditional chocolate fudge.

white chocolate fudge

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 23, 2010 Flag

if you want to give it even more of an autumn taste, consider adding spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, or cloves to the fudge.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Load More
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Candies FudgeNovember 28, 2012
Fudge Making Tips
Fudge Making Tips and Tricks
Chocolate fudge with nuts on a white plate on red plaid tablecloth.
Preventing Grainy Fudge
Freezing Fudge
Freezing Fudge
Making Fudge
Fixing Fudge That Didn't Set
🎉
🎄