GT Xpress 101 and Xpress Redi Set Go Cooker Recipes

Xpress Redi Set Go
These appliances allow for easy fat free cooking with preheated wells and no turning. This is a guide about GT Xpress 101 and Xpress Redi Set Go cooker recipes.

Individual meatloaves can each be made a little differently. Quick and easy to make for one or tow at dinner time. For this recipe you need the GT XPress 101 machine. If not available, you could use a muffin tin but only fill each cup about 2/3 full.

Directions:

In large bowl, mix together thoroughly the ground beef, egg, and bread crumbs.

Separate into balls that will fit into one side of the Xpress machine (or 2/3 of one muffin cup).

Using a separate bowl for each meatloaf, add a little bit of whatever addition you want and mix thoroughly, then shape it into the machine or muffin cup. Take it back out carefully and wrap in waxed paper, Wrap as you normally would in preparation to go into the freezer.

Repeat step 3 for each meatloaf.

When you want to use them, thaw in the microwave just long enough so you can pull the waxed paper off without tearing it. Then put it in the GT XPress or the muffin tin and bake for approximately 15 minutes. Quick, easy and delicious!

Servings: 1 each
Time:15 Minutes Preparation Time
15 Minutes Cooking Time

By Cricketnc from Parkton, NC

I need recipes using the gtxpress101. Thanks so much,

Brigid

Answers

i have a great apple strudel for the express 101.

I lost my recipe book to gtxpress101 Is there a way to buy another recipe book

Shaydog, If you go to their website-and click on the help-and scroll down they have a downloadable pdf that contains all of the recipes they offer with it-I just bought one myself and found it there. The url is www.xpress101.com Hope this helps!

copy and paste for electronic version of recipe book (as of 6/17/2006) -

http://www.xpre  101_RECIPES1.pdf

How do I season the GTXpress101 grill I lost the directions....

I'd love that apple strudel recipe! ladyflannel @ gmail.com (remove spaces)

I've also started a GTXpress yahoogroup http://groups.y  oup/GTXpress101/

THE WEB ADDRESS GIVEN TO DOWN LOAD THE RECIPES IS NOT THERE. iT ONLY ASKS YOU TO BUY THE MACHINE.

Editor's Note: It looks like here is the recipe .pdf but unfortunately it is for sale:

http://www.xpre  101_RECIPES1.pdf

It looks like you get another machine free. Not really a good deal in my opinion.

I PLAN TO ORDER MY GTXPRESS101 SOON AS

2-WEEKS, AND I WOULD LIKE SOME RECIPES

ON CHICKEN, & FISH.MEAT LOAF, PORK CHOPS.""

I really like my GTxpress 101 and my mother does too. I was recently sent three gtxpresses 101, and only ordered one and the one free. I sent the other two back and was still charged for all of them, and I had to pay for shipping and handling also. Could someone help me get my money back, when I call the 1-800 number, I get this foreign women that I can't understand and continue saying the same thing to me over and over like a robot. PLEASE HELP TO GET MY MONEY BACK. Thanks

I have the machine but can't find my recipe book. How do I get another one?

Here is a great recipe for a brownie dessert I have made in the GTXpress101. Make a brownie mix according to directions, add 1 cup mini chocolate chips and 1 package of instant apple cinnamon oatmeal. Cook and enjoy with some ice cream.

lost recipe book for GTXpress 101

I love my machine. It is so much fun. I bought one for myself and my sister for xmas and we try to out do each other on it.

I bought a machine awhile ago and am still getting recipe books in the mail. Is there any way I can stop them from coming and withdrawing a fee from my bank account?

Waiting for mine to arrive. Need some recipes for high fiber, low fat foods. Any ideas? Please email me at Jewl1486 AT yahoo.com

Google GT Xpress 101 or Cathy Mitchell. The recipe book is a free download from several sites.

I have had my GT Express 101 for about 2 years. It's amazing. I would love to get my self another one & one for my daughter for xmas but, can't afford it. However, How can I get some free recipes in addition to the little cook book that came with the cooker. I think I've tried almost all of them plus some of my own recipes. I love this appliance. No mess, cooks fast. I live by myself & this is great for me However, I do make cakes, tuna puffs, & omelets for my friends & fam. when they visit. This is the greatest thing ever invented but, would like some more recipes. Thanks U.

I have the machine yet I can't find my book. Is there a way to order just the recipe book and how much is it.

I lost my GTXpress101 recipes book, I did contacted the GTXpress101 company and they said it is no longer available. Can someone tell me how do I get it?

By Kimberly from CA

I want to buy the GT Xpress 101 and wondered if anyone has bought one of these and how you liked it.

By micksgirl from Paducah, KY

We love ours. There are so many things that can be cooked in them. Great when you don't want to do a lot of heaving cooking or just a quick desert.

I'm looking for the breakfast burrito recipe for my Xpress Redi Set Go. I lost my recipe book. Thanks!

By Alicia from Wichita, KS

I'm a diabetic, but love the Xpress 101. What food can I make on it that won't make my sugar go up?

By G E. Georgiadis from RI

I have a GT Xpress 101 machine and do not have instructions on how to use it or any recipes. How can I get a book for instructions?

By Delores

What is the recipe using sweet potatoes and apples in the maker? I think it was a dessert.

By Karen

I am looking for Xpress Redi Set Go recipes.

By eeyore69 from Corvallis, OR

Does any one have recipes for the Xpress Redi Set Go that they are willing to share for free?

By Teresa from Thomson, GA

Does anyone have any recipes for the Xpress Redi Set Go Cooker?

By Barbara from Houston, TX

How can I get a cook book for GT Xpress 101?

By Linda from Tracy, CA

I need information on how to get just the cookbook for the Xpress 101. When my grandma passed away I received one without the cookbook. I've see the informational and I would really like to try it. Please help.

By Kate from York, PA

Answers:

Recipes for Xpress 101

I have the cook book for xpress 101 and many other proven tried recipes. I have belonged to an xpress club for a couple years now. We have tried many things. I would be glad to send you the recipes if there were some way to get them to you.

Perhaps you can ask the monitor if you can send me your email request, or if they will forward it to me and I can send them to you. I have many recipes, I could send. Otherwise, hope this information will help you.

maryannsgtxpressrecipes.blogspot.com
semicircularvegan.wordpress.com
recipechick.wordpress.com
asseenontvguys.com

Site to order from: Their customer service possibly can order back cook book for GT Xpress 101. 800 357-9213

I certainly enjoy mine, and have had no problems with it. I do oil it each and every time I use it. Never use it with out doing that.
(02/02/2010)

By BDSNYD

I am looking for recipes for the Xpress 101, besides the cookbook. Thank you.

By clutterfree from Charleston, SC

Answers:

Recipes for Xpress 101

I love my GT Express. It worked great for a year, but then the coating started chipping off. I still use it for sandwiches (dry foods), but I can't make omelets anymore, the coating sticks to the egg. But when it was good, it was amazing.

My own creations:

• grilled cheese sandwiches: Take a slice of bread and 1/2 piece of American cheese (or whole), fold bread in half with cheese in center and put on one side. Make another for other side. Make tomato soup on stove or microwave.
  • breakfast sandwich:
    • soft taco
    • scramble egg with a splash of milk
    • shredded cheddar cheese
    • optional salsa

1. pour scrambled egg into basin
    2. sprinkle with cheddar
    3. when cooked, put into soft taco with topping
    4. eat

• Corn puppies
    • corn bread mix(Jiffy $0.50) plus milk and egg to prepare it
    • sliced hot dogs
    1. prep mix
    2. pour batter in to cover bottom
    3. evenly space sliced hot dogs
    4. drop a little more batter to fill it
    5. now you have a hand held meal

Those are my favorites. So cheap. Just explore and create.
(04/11/2009)

By Starchild in VT

Has anyone tried the Xpress 101 grill? if you did, did you like it? It looks pretty cool on TV but you know how that can go! Thank you.

Will anyone share recipes for the Xpress 101?

Click to read more ideas from older posts on ThriftyFun.