Garden: Honeysuckle (Columbine?)

This is close up of a beautiful honeysuckle plant my Mom has.

Source: My Mom's Garden

By Mythi from Poulsbo WA

Garden: Honeysuckle

Very pretty honeysuckle plant That's my first. I did not know of this plant. Thanks, good luck. (07/30/2009)

By kffrmw88

Garden: Honeysuckle

Wow thats really pretty.I have a Variegated Honeysuckle vine,totally different look.the flowers are half pink/orange/yellow,the Hummingbirds love it. Here's mine.Hope you enjoy.
God Bless
Betsy 5b/n.e IN (08/03/2009)

By Bet_H_58

RE: Garden: Honeysuckle

Garden: Honeysuckle

Mythi do you know what the name of the honeysuckle is because it looks an awful lot like columbine. (08/03/2009)

By lindybell

Garden: Honeysuckle

It is a columbine I know I used to live in Colorado. It is the state flower I think. Check it out on the net. It is pretty. (08/03/2009)

By rasta

Garden: Honeysuckle

Maybe they are different in WA but here in NC the honeysuckle flower is white. Either way, the aroma from it is one of my favorite first signs of summer! (08/03/2009)

By Cricketnc

Garden: Honeysuckle

That flower looks just like a columbine that I grew in my shade garden this year. Is it vining or a bush honeysuckle? (08/03/2009)

By ncgardener

Garden: Honeysuckle

That is columbine. No doubt about it. My daughter has honeysuckle and it's a vine with white flowers that smell wonderful. Columbine has no scent. (08/03/2009)

By c t

Garden: Honeysuckle

Very pretty photo of this flower, regardless of what it is. Thank you for sharing such a gorgeous flower. (10/26/2009)

By meoowmom

That is a honeysuckle. I have one this color. I also have many different colors of Columbine. Though both have delicate flowers that have some similarities of shape, this is not a Columbine.

Growing Honeysuckle
Growing Honeysuckle
English daisies.
Taking Photos of Your Garden
Rice paper butterfly on small pink flowers
Making a Butterfly Garden
closeup of honeysuckle flowers
Getting Rid of Honeysuckle
Growing Columbine
Growing Columbine