Honeysuckle Photos

Category Garden
Honeysuckle can be either an arching shrub or a twining vine. This fragrant garden plant with its tubular flowers in shades of creamy white through yellow and reddish orange, has some medicinal properties and is also used in fragrances and lotions. This page contains honeysuckle photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Dew drops on Honeysuckle.

By lovingnature from Maryville, TN

honeysuckle photo

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

This is close up of a beautiful honeysuckle plant my Mom has.

Source: My Mom's Garden

By Sherry from Poulsbo WA

Answers:

Garden: Honeysuckle

Very pretty honeysuckle plant That's my first. I did not know of this plant. Thanks, good luck. (07/30/2009)

By kathleen williams

Garden: Honeysuckle

Wow thats really pretty.I have a Variegated Honeysuckle vine,totally different look.the flowers are half pink/orange/yellow,the Hummingbirds love it. Here's mine.Hope you enjoy.
God Bless
Betsy 5b/n.e IN (08/03/2009)

By Betsy

Garden: Honeysuckle

Mythi do you know what the name of the honeysuckle is because it looks an awful lot like columbine. (08/03/2009)

By lindy

Garden: Honeysuckle

It is a columbine I know I used to live in Colorado. It is the state flower I think. Check it out on the net. It is pretty. (08/03/2009)

By Elizabeth

Garden: Honeysuckle

Maybe they are different in WA but here in NC the honeysuckle flower is white. Either way, the aroma from it is one of my favorite first signs of summer! (08/03/2009)

By Cricket

Garden: Honeysuckle

That flower looks just like a columbine that I grew in my shade garden this year. Is it vining or a bush honeysuckle? (08/03/2009)

By Robby

Garden: Honeysuckle

That is columbine. No doubt about it. My daughter has honeysuckle and it's a vine with white flowers that smell wonderful. Columbine has no scent. (08/03/2009)

By christine M. Thayer

Garden: Honeysuckle

Very pretty photo of this flower, regardless of what it is. Thank you for sharing such a gorgeous flower. (10/26/2009)

By Annie Rios Hill

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Honeysuckle In Bloom
The honeysuckle is just at its peak right now, so I thought you might enjoy this close-up image. The one-inch blossoms are literally covering the branches of our two bushes, which have grown to about 10 feet in height.

By Coreen

Answers:

Garden: Honeysuckle In Bloom

Thank you for sharing. It's beautiful. I'll bet the humming birds are happy to see it in bloom! (06/26/2008)

By Lisa Adams

Garden: Honeysuckle In Bloom

Those are so beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Lisa in Indiana (06/26/2008)

By Lisa

Garden: Honeysuckle In Bloom

Wow, very pretty! (06/27/2008)

By roxi

Garden: Honeysuckle In Bloom

Got some questions please I love honeysuckle bushes and they smell so great. First where did you get the plant and also where and how far did you plant from your house we have a small/medium back yard and are they easy to grow. (07/03/2008)

By Barbara Snyder

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Photos GardenJune 20, 2018
😎
📓
🐛
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Honeysuckle-Photos.html