Garden: Honeysuckle (Columbine?)

This is close up of a beautiful honeysuckle plant my Mom has.

Source: My Mom's Garden

By Sherry from Poulsbo WA

Answers:

Garden: Honeysuckle

Very pretty honeysuckle plant That's my first. I did not know of this plant. Thanks, good luck. (07/30/2009)

By kathleen williams

Garden: Honeysuckle

Wow thats really pretty.I have a Variegated Honeysuckle vine,totally different look.the flowers are half pink/orange/yellow,the Hummingbirds love it. Here's mine.Hope you enjoy.
God Bless
Betsy 5b/n.e IN (08/03/2009)

By Betsy

Garden: Honeysuckle

Mythi do you know what the name of the honeysuckle is because it looks an awful lot like columbine. (08/03/2009)

By lindy

Garden: Honeysuckle

It is a columbine I know I used to live in Colorado. It is the state flower I think. Check it out on the net. It is pretty. (08/03/2009)

By Elizabeth

Garden: Honeysuckle

Maybe they are different in WA but here in NC the honeysuckle flower is white. Either way, the aroma from it is one of my favorite first signs of summer! (08/03/2009)

By Cricket

Garden: Honeysuckle

That flower looks just like a columbine that I grew in my shade garden this year. Is it vining or a bush honeysuckle? (08/03/2009)

By Robby

Garden: Honeysuckle

That is columbine. No doubt about it. My daughter has honeysuckle and it's a vine with white flowers that smell wonderful. Columbine has no scent. (08/03/2009)

By christine M. Thayer

Garden: Honeysuckle

Very pretty photo of this flower, regardless of what it is. Thank you for sharing such a gorgeous flower. (10/26/2009)

By Annie Rios Hill

Anonymous
Top Comment

That is a honeysuckle. I have one this color. I also have many different colors of Columbine. Though both have delicate flowers that have some similarities of shape, this is not a Columbine.