Giving Pills to Cats

For those of you that have a hard time giving a pill to your cat, this works beautifully. Crush the pill into a powder then mix it with a dab of hairball medicine and smear it on the front paws. The cat will lick it off and you don't get all clawed up. Just make sure to spread it thin enough that it can't be flung off. My vet told me this.

The picture is of my furbabies. Bubba, who crossed the Rainbow Bridge, is the tabby, and the other one is my sweet girl, Kitten, also known as hunnybunny.

By pinkmellie59 from Austin, Tx

Giving Pills to Cats

Answers:

Giving Pills to Cats

I will definitely give this a try. Thank you for sharing your vet's tip. Loved seeing your kitties, and sorry that you lost Bubba.
(07/01/2010)

By MisMachado

Giving a Cat a Pill, Vet Giving Spoonfull of Pills to Cat
Giving a Cat a Pill
Dealing With Stray Cats
Dealing With Stray Cats
Razor For Removing Fabric Pills
Removing Pills From Fabric
Cats in the Attic
Cats in the Attic
Medication for a sick Golden Retriever puppy.
Giving Pills to Dogs
🎉
🎄